Would you like to be a part of a company who develop solutions for space?
- EIDEL AS
- EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
WHY DO WE NEED SOMEONE?
Increasing need for embedded software personnel for development in defense and aerospace.
WHAT IS THE OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY IN THE POSITION?
Responsible for embedded software development in projects one participates in.
HOW WE WORK?
We work on projects where the focus is to develop a product. The embedded software developers work closely with the system engineers, hardware and VHDL developers to build an application which interfaces with the product and surrounding units through different protocols and interfaces in the best possible way.
You will follow the lifecycle of a product using agile processes from molding the idea, developing the code, installing at the customer sites and lastly maintaining the software.
We are a small team of embedded software developers at EIDEL and your impact on the software design will be significant.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for persons with a minimum of 5 years of experience and one or more of the qualifications listed below:
• BSc / MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
• Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
• Programming experience with C/C++
• Strong embedded software development and debugging skills
• Knowledge of and experience with microcontrollers and SoCs
• Knowledge of bare metal and/or RTOS development
• Understanding of System architecture design.
§ Candidates must be able to achieve Norwegian security clearance
Today EIDEL have employees from Norway, France, Canada and Netherland.
We believe EIDEL is a great place to work and aims to give our staff the freedom they need to develop and to be innovative. Some benefits of working here include:
• A chance to join an engaging team of brilliant people with in-depth expertise and industry experience
• Follow products from ideas to being finalized and delivered to customers.
• Join the race to have something in space and maybe on Mars
• A workplace where you can grow, develop and have fun
• Office at Lillestrøm and Eidsvoll
If you are someone who loves solving complex tasks and thrives in an environment with significant room for self-development and creativity, then we hope to hear from you.
Would you like to be a part of a company who develop solutions for space? Do you want to work with technology that works in “harsh conditions”?
Do you thrive in an environment in which you get exposure to the whole line of the tech, from idea to final product?
At EIDEL AS you will get the chance to take part and work with technology that is used in areas like space, aerospace, defense, security, and other places where conditions are harsh on the equipment.
WELCOME TO EIDEL – INNOVATIVE ELECTRONICS FOR CRITICAL APPLICATIONS IN HARSH CONDITIONS
EIDEL was founded by Erik Olsson in 1966. Erik had an innovating spirit, and he was always seeking new opportunities and problems to solve. This is something that EIDEL have in their core. Today EIDEL have 43 employees and we are growing rapidly. But we aim towards keeping our growth controlled and will grow at their own controlled phase.
As an embedded software developer at EIDEL, your focus will be to maximize EIDEL`s capacity.
AT EIDEL, WE CONSIDER OUR VALUES IMPORTANT:
• Empowerment – through trust and responsibility, build confidence and self-reliance to affect outcomes
• Synergy – seek positive outcomes from utilizing the synergies between technology, knowledge, and people
• Curiosity – build an inner motivation to seek new information, insights, and competency
c++, git, RTOS, Bare metal, System architecture design
Spørsmål om stillingen
Torvet 3, 2000 Lillestrøm
|Sist endret||6. nov. 2023 14:11|