Do you want to work with controlling in a growing global company?
- TOMRA Systems ASA
- Business Controller
TOMRA is growing! We are searching for a Business Controller with good analytical skills and a structured approach to problem-solving to strengthen the controlling area in TOMRA.
The person we are looking for have a good understanding of financial data and can communicate key findings to colleagues in other functions. You are proactive with a hands-on approach and enjoy handling a variety of tasks. You are familiar with Microsoft Office, have excellent Excel skills and a solid understanding of accounting software principles.
The position will be part of TOMRA Group Controlling team at TOMRAs headquarter in Asker.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Building analysis and dashboards, contributing to further automation and streamlining of processes
- Building good presentations and material for decision making
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Prepare, understand and explain expense and profitability reports for Group functions
- Be an important contributor to forecast, planning & business plan processes
- Ad-hoc projects and other tasks within Group Finance
The successful candidate should be aligned to TOMRA’s values of Innovation, Passion & Responsibility, be keen to make a difference, and able to work well both independently and as part of a global team.
- Minimum 3-5 years higher education within business and finance
- 3-5 years’ experience from controlling
- Good holistic understanding of economics and business, analytical mindset
- Experience with analytic tools, solid excel knowledge and experience with Power BI / Power pivot and ERP systems
- Experience from identifying risks and opportunities
- Good communication and presentation skills both in Norwegian and English
- Good relationship-building skills
To succeed in the role we believe it is important to be solution oriented, structured, and analytical. A proactive and cooperative attitude, together with eagerness to learn and innovate will be highly appreciated.
What will you get in return for all the great things you bring to the table?
- A rewarding, unique and exciting position in a company focused on making a positive impact on the climate and making every resource count
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and share scheme
- Great benefits, insurances, and pension scheme
- A focus on health of employees with a weekly Physiotherapist visit and yearly Health check (for those over 40)
- 5 extra days holiday at Easter or Christmas time or between other public holidays in Norway
- Hybrid working
- If you arrive by (electric) car, we offer parking and chargers
- Car Pooling group from Oslo; if you’re lucky enough you might share a ride with our CEO – Tove Andersen
- Our Kafé Matro has enough Fruit, yoghurt and enough options to get you through the day
We have great working spaces, café (with healthy lunch buffet) and training studio at our office’s in Asker.
You can even do some “forest bathing” to clear your head or spark some new ideas in the forest a few steps from our front door!
Interested? Please send us your updated CV as well as a short motivation letter telling us why you are the one for this job and why you want to join TOMRA. Motivation letter can be written in "Message to Manager" on the application page and attach your CV (both in English).
If you have questions, please contact:
Annlaug Kloven Moe, Head of Group Controlling, +47 930 60 940
Ina Malén Torp, Talent Acquisition Manager, +47 4063 9487
Applicants must have right to work in EU/EEA. We use Semac background checks on final candidates as part of our recruitment process.
TOMRA was founded in 1972, based on the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA provides technology-led solutions for transforming how society and industries obtain, use and reuse the planet’s resources to enable a world without waste.
The company’s collection and sorting technology supports the transition to a circular economy, optimizes resource recovery and minimizes waste in the food, recycling, and mining industries. TOMRA turns complex challenges into valuable solutions and enables companies to transform into more profitable, sustainable businesses.
TOMRA has approximately 100,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~12,2 billion NOK in 2022. The Group employs ~5000 globally and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. The company headquarters are in Asker, Norway.
- Drengsrudhagen 2, 1385 Asker
- Industri og produksjon,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller,
- Økonomi og regnskap
Business, Analyse, Finans, Controlling, Sustainability
|Sist endret||11. sep. 2023 12:56|