Head of Financial Reporting
- Heimstaden Group Norway AS
- Head of Financial Reporting
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- lead financial reporting and group accounting functions
- lead and develop the group reporting unit and act as support function for subsidiaries
- own the overall financial reporting process for the group, including consolidation, quality assurance and preparation of quarterly reports
- own and maintain the group’s accounting manual
- assess and document complex accounting matters
- responsible for further development of processes and internal control within financial reporting
- responsible for the consolidation system and preparation of the annual accounts for the group
- main contact towards the external auditor and the audit committee
- ad-hoc projects for the CFO
- higher degree in auditing and/or accounting
- minimum 7 years of relevant experience from auditing or similar position, managerial experience is an advantage
- strong accounting expertise and substantial experience in preparing group accounts
- significant expertise with IFRS and reporting for listed entities
- fluent in English both written and oral
We are looking for a person with substantial business acumen, who have both the capabilities and interest to further develop the company. You have an analytical and holistic mindset and are able to establish structure and processes across business units when this is missing. As a person you are independent and fearless, you thrive on building internal relationships and are not afraid to ask questions and to challenge status quo. To succeed in this role you enjoy leading others, as well as collaborating to reach set goals within your team. You act as a motivator, and you care about building good team spirit and establishing a team with a good track record. Delivering high quality within the agreed time is a given for you.
What we offer
To the right candidate we can offer an exciting and challenging position with good prospects of professional growth in an international company with substantial growth ambitions. You will be a part of a dynamic and interdisciplinary working environment which emphasizes knowledge sharing, cooperation, and personal development. Please note that the position will require some work-related travel.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact John Ola Solheim on +47 909 91 137 or email@example.com
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through our webpage.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate company with more than 156,000 homes across 10 European countries and over 343 billion SEK in property value. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 2,000 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers, guided by our values Dare, Care, Share.
- Stensberggata 27, 0170 Oslo
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering
IFRS, Financial Reporting, Analysis, Leadership, Consolidation
|Sist endret||3. jan. 2023 13:03|