Use your project manager skills at TOMRA to enable a world without waste!
- TOMRA Systems ASA
- Project Manager Reuse
TOMRA Reuse is a corporate startup team within TOMRA that aims to set new industry standards within the circular economy.
A little more about the background for TOMRA Reuse: A revolution in packaging design and use is required for a more sustainable future, both from a littering and a climate change perspective. Push from environmental targets and pull from consumers and industries drive demand for novel circular systems where resources are reused or recycled in a closed loop. We believe we can help restaurants, cafés, sports- and cultural events minimizing their single-use packaging consumption, by providing attractive alternatives based on reusable packaging.
By joining TOMRA you have a unique chance to lead breakthrough innovations contributing to a sustainable future!
TOMRA Reuse is searching for a Project Manager to head development of new solutions based on reusable packaging, far beyond TOMRA’s current offerings. You will be a part of a small team organized as a corporate startup, which offers high level of freedom, minimum bureaucracy, and varied work. Belonging to a small team also means the start-up’s success heavily depends on your contributions.
- Familiarize with market demands and opportunities.
- Identify, conceptualize, and specify technical solutions.
- Plan and manage product development processes.
- Organize tests and installations in cooperation with customers.
- Contribute to establishing the novel solutions as a solid business area.
This is a newly created position that brings great possibilities for the right person.
We are looking for a self-driven person who can help steer projects to completion, handle many stakeholders at once and be an effective communicator and team player.
You will bring with you values of Innovation, Passion and Responsibility which align to TOMRA’s and have relevant examples from your previous work which show this.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc., in business- or technical fields
- 2+ years experience as project manager
- Technology savvy with a business oriented and commercial mindset
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to influence, motivate and inspire others
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to decide and initiate actions
- Innovative and ready to make truly significant change
Workplace is Asker (Norway), but with this position comes some international travel.
What will you get in return for all the great things you bring to the table?
- A rewarding, unique and exciting position in a company focused on making a positive impact on the climate and making every resource count
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and share scheme
- Great benefits, insurances, and pension scheme
- A focus on health of employees with a weekly Physiotherapist visit and yearly Health check
- 5 extra days holiday at Easter or Christmas time
- If you arrive by car, we offer parking and electric chargers
- Car Pooling group from Oslo; if you’re lucky enough you might share a ride with our CEO – Tove Andersen
We are big believers in hybrid working, but it pays off to spend some time in our Asker office though, as we have great working spaces, café and training studio.
You can even do some “forest bathing” to clear your head or spark some new ideas in the forest a few steps from our front door!
We’re a truly global company which is growing solidly and there are many possibilities for future growth.
We use Semac background checks on final candidates as part of our recruitment process.
Do you find this interesting? Then we would love to hear from you!
TOMRA is the world's most advanced provider of sensor-based solutions for resource productivity in collection, food, and recycling. We are a technology-led company that designs and manufactures solutions to create a more sustainable world through a better use of resources.
The TOMRA Group is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: TOM). We are in 80 markets worldwide, employing approximately 4600 people.
TOMRA has an ambitious growth strategy to double its business over the next five years by both accelerating growth in our core – and develop adjacent business opportunities.
- Drengsrudhagen 2, 1385 Asker
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
Re-use, sustainability, innovation, startups, project management
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Ina Malén Torp
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- 406 39 487
- Henning Storhaug
- Senior Solution Manager
- 482 26 469
Drengsrudhagen 2, 1385 Asker
|Sist endret||3. jan. 2023 15:48|