Inventing a sustainable future!
- Air Liquide Skagerak AS
- Nordic Portfolio & Logistics Coordinator, Air Liquide Skagerak AS
Nordic Portfolio & Logistics Coordinator
Air Liquide Skagerak AS is a joint venture between two companies with unique expertise in the energy sector. Air Liquide Skagerak is 51% owned by Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health headquartered in Paris, and 49% by Skagerak Energi AS, a Norwegian power company in the Vestfold-Telemark region, providing 100% renewable electric power and district heating. Air Liquide Skagerak is both an owner of gas distribution infrastructure, as well as a distributor of biogas and natural gas.
Air Liquide Skagerak is a leader in the biogas market, through targeted strategic investments in energy infrastructure across the Nordics. We have a long-established customer portfolio comprising large industrial customers; freight companies; and public facilities, providing a continuous supply of gas to meet evolving customer requirements. Our success in the Nordics is based upon innovative business models and establishment of a unique value chain comprising local partnerships, municipalities, and climate-conscious customers. We are a committed stakeholder across the full span of the biogas value chain and have enabled a true circular economy through building gas distribution networks, as well as owning and operating associated production facilities.
Biogas is receiving significant interest, both at a political and industrial level, and has the potential to become a prominent contributor to the low-carbon energy markets. Coupled with an increase in gas demand from new markets and our existing client base, our customers across Norway and Sweden require seamless delivery of biogas and natural gas to their facilities, and is now the reason we are looking for our future Nordic Portfolio and Logistics Coordinator.
- Build and own the companys gas logistics plan
- Ensure seamless communication and execution with the companys gas transporters/contractors
- Reprioritize gas deliveries following unpredicted events
- Create delivery notes in order to do the accruals and check invoices (monthly)
- Ensure mass balance of bio vs.natural gas across all gas assets
- Offer technical insight and troubleshooting capabilities to ensure problem-free gas deliveries
- Safeguard that customer energy needs are attended to and conform to contractual commitments and obligations, ensuring at all times appropriate availability of biogas and natural gas
- For new assets, sources or customers: apply the company quality management system with group certification/complete supply chain/custody chain
- Certificates generation: guarantee sustainability and ISCC requirements compliance where relevant in order to obtain certificates for supplied bio-product and submit documentation to the right entities to get certificates issued
- Data integration across internal functions including Sales/Contracts, Finance and Operations, to maximise profitability and operational efficiency
Profile & Competencies:
- Degree education in Engineering, Finance, or Economics
- Several years of relevant working experience in the energy markets
- Gas technology and operations know-how, mass balance environmental attributes knowledge is a plus
- Analytical capacities with ability to synthesise complex topics
- Reliable team player with a natural curiosity to cooperate and improve cross-functional activities, internally and externally to the company
- Risk mitigation oriented, focused on delivering long term performance
- Agile & adaptable to changing operational scenarios
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English, preferably fluent
The Portfolio & Logistic Manager will report to Air Liquide Skageraks Nordic Contracts & Sales Manager. The position will be located in Norway or Sweden.
- Opportunities to grow and learn about front-line technologies in the sustainable energy space
- A highly experienced team with dedicated employees who support each other in reaching our common goals
- The opportunity to immediately contribute to carbon neutrality in the Nordics
- An environment which cultivates autonomy and continuous improvement
- Volunteer opportunities through Air Liquides Sustainability Ambassadors
- Emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions
- A competitive salary and compensation package
If you have any questions about the role, you are welcome to contact our CFO Andrea Schreib, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Nordic Contracts and Sales Manager Jane K.G. Kristiansen, e-mail: email@example.com.
If this sound interesting, then send your application/CV via the link provided. The application deadline is Friday 18th of November 2022.
Air Liquide Skagerak AS er et fellesforetak mellom to selskaper med en unik kompetanse i energisektoren. Air Liquide Skagerak eies 51 % av Air Liquide, et internasjonalt gasselskap med hovedkontor i Paris (Frankrike), og 49 % av Skagerak Energi, et norsk kraftselskap i Vestfold-Telemark-regionen. Selskapet markedsfører og distribuerer biogass og naturgass som brukes i industri, transport, maritim industri og offentlige bygg.
Selskapet er en ledende og attraktiv aktør i biogassegmentet gjennom strategisk og målrettet utnyttelse av markedsposisjon, kompetanse og gassinfrastruktur, samt gjennom utvikling av naturgass- og biogassporteføljen basert på konkurransedyktige leveranser.
Selskapet bygger og utvider gassdistribusjonsnett, samt eier og driver disse nettene og de tilhørende anleggene.
- Floodeløkka 1, 3915 Porsgrunn
- Kraft og energi
Logistikk, Lager, SCM, Planlegger, Analyse
|11. nov. 2022 15:23