- Vard Accommodation AS
VARD is a major player in the global shipbuilding industry with a forward-leaning ownership. We have a long and proud history serving innovative customers worldwide with highly advanced vessels and solutions. Our inherent flexibility and integrated value chain have enabled us to successfully diversify into new shipping segments and blaze a trail in green technology development and system integration.
Vard Accommodation is a turnkey supplier of interior, insulation, and HVAC-R systems for the maritime industry. We offer a variety of different interior solutions and strive to provide an attractive working- and living environment on board for our customers.
We are now looking for an experienced Purchaser to further strengthen our procurement team. We are creating ships for the future. Join us!
Duties and responsibilities
- Follow-up and development of a global supplier network
- Conduct and responsible for supplier negotiations with the best solution for the company in mind
- Issue and follow up contracts to ensure on time delivery
- Procurement within defined schedule, technical requirements, and budget
- Contribute to setting priorities and defining the procurement department strategy
- Initiate and implement improvement projects in collaboration with suppliers
- Follow market situation closely and make strategic decisions on “when to buy”
- Relevant higher education, or other relevant experience within procurement and sourcing
- Expert in negotiation
- Broad international experience in dealing with suppliers
- Good English skills, both oral and written
- Advanced in Excel and familiar with ERP systems
- SAP knowledge is preferred but not a requirement
- Able to structure, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously within set deadlines
- Strong communication-, teamwork- and networking skills
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Result- and solution oriented with a proactive attitude
- Available to travel abroad independently for supplier visits, meetings in shipyards and exhibitions
We can offer
- Challenging and innovative working environment
- Exciting projects and assignments in an international environment
- Growth opportunities within Vard
- Good pension and insurance agreements
- Company health service
VARD is one of the major global designers and shipbuilders of specialized vessels. VARD consists of seven shipyards and subsidiary companies in the areas of design, electro, piping, accommodation and handling systems. Our head office is localized in Ålesund, and we have approximately 8200 employees working in Norway, Romania, Brazil, Vietnam, Singapore, Croatia, Italy, India, Canada, US, Poland, Estonia, Chile and UK.
Vard Accommodation AS is a specialized company for interior, insulation, and HVAC-R installation in Vard Group AS. Our company is present in Vard shipyards in Norway, Romania, and Vietnam. We have also established a subsidiary in Romania and a branch in Italy.
- Tennfjordvegen 113, 6264 Tennfjord
- Maritim og offshore
Innkjøper,, Innkjøp,, Purchaser,, Procurement
Spørsmål om stillingen
Tennfjordvegen 113, 6264 Tennfjord
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2022 12:56|