Telenor is looking for a Head of Network Services Procurement!
- Telenor Norge AS
- Head of Network services Procurement
Do you want to be the manager of a Procurement team that delivers sourcing services within the Networks domain in one of the largest technological companies in Norway?
We are looking for a new colleague to join us in the role as team lead in Procurement Norway, responsible for the Network services category.
You will play a key role in developing and managing Telenor's sourcing strategies in a large and complex area, leading a team of competent colleagues, serving local stakeholders and cooperating internationally with procurement in Telenor Group.
Could you be the one we're looking for?
Network services includes technical services and contractor work in connection with rollout, deliveries and operations and maintenance of Telenor network and infrastructure, in both mobile and fixed network area.
The Network services team is cooperating with the Category team in Telenor Procurement Company, TPC, working together as One team in Telenor's global organization, Telenor Norway Sourcing and TPC are part of Global Procurement within Telenor Group.
As team manager for Network services team, you will work closely with stakeholders on developing and implementing sourcing strategies as well as manage interface towards (TPC) in Singapore.
As our Network services team manager, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team of five highly competent colleagues
- Understand business priorities of your key stakeholders and how those affect needed partner cooperation
- Secure well- functioning processes between stakeholders and global procurement, balancing local customer needs towards global scale
- Prepare sourcing strategy and suitable commercial models within Network services domain through close collaboration with your key stakeholders
- Support the key stakeholders in case of commercial disputes with partners
- Continuously seek efficiency opportunities within your area of responsibility, both in sourcing process and post-contracting phase
- Manage the interface towards the Telenor Procurement Company (TPC) in Singapore and secure efficient communication (single point of contact) between stakeholders and Procurement.
- Monitor and follow up development and new opportunities of network services vendor market.
We believe you will thrive and succeed best with us if you:
- You are enjoy working in a dynamic environment, and find it motivating to drive change and dare to challenge when needed
- You set stakeholder priorities first and have a service-oriented mindset
- You communicate in a clear and credible way and are effective when it comes to influencing on all levels within the company
- You are analytical with strong problem-solving skills and understands complex questions and challenges
- You are team player with the ability to drive processes, share knowledge, and motivate your colleagues
- You can work with different cultures and nationalities
Some qualifications that we would look for in an application are:
- Completed bachelor's degree in business, telecom, economics or similar
- Five to ten years of experience from sourcing/purchasing, negotiating large agreements, preferably within Network services / Contractors (Entreprenører)
- Five to ten years of experience as manager, either in Procurement or in contractor- or technical service business area.
- Fluent English and Norwegian, written, and oral
Telenor works continuously to improve the gender balance. It is important to us that our employees reflect the diversity among our customers, therefore Telenor wants diversity among our employees in terms of gender, nationality, religion, etc.
Why should you want to join our team?
- You will be a part of the Procurement management team in Telenor Norway, reporting to the CPO
- You will be the manager of a highly competent and dedicated team of professionals
- You will cooperate with key stakeholders within Telenor Norway and Telenor Group
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
- Competitive compensation package
- We have focus on continuous development through our 40-hour annual learning challenge
- Subsidized lunch, access to company cabins, sports and interest associations, employee share program
- Vacation during Christmas and Easter in addition to the regular 5 weeks' vacation
- Mobile phone and broadband
Good to know:
- Application deadline: 31 of October 2021. Applications will be evaluated on ongoing basis
- Location: Fornebu or Trondheim
- In case you have questions about the tasks or the role, you can contact CPO Ingar Pedersen, mobile +47 90062594 or mail: email@example.com
- Fornebu, 1360 Fornebu
Telenor, Procurement, Ledelse, Leadership, Innkjøp
|Sist endret||13. okt. 2021 11:09|