- Credit Analyst
Job ID: 1416
Job Country: Norway
Job City: Oslo
Would you like to become a true professional in corporate banking and credit risk? We are now looking for an ambitious and self-driven Credit Analyst to strengthen our Credit & Rating Analysis team in Norway (CRA NO). CRA NO is responsibe for the credit analysis of customers within Large Corporate & Institutions Norway, including listed large-cap companies and unlisted companies in different industries and Nordic and international shipping and offshore companies.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Credit & Rating Analysis NO team. Credit & Rating Analysis is Nordea’s competence center for rating and credit risk analysis. Our ultimate goal and purpose is to conduct first class credit analysis, share industry expertise and add value to the customer experience and credit decision process. As a Credit Analyst you will be working with some of Nordea's largest corporate customers and develop strong credit, industry and core banking competences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the credit risk analysis of a portfolio of corporate customers, with focus on customers operating in the shipping and offshore industries.
- Perform credit risk assessments in relation to various financing transactions, ranging from structured asset financings to corporate credit facilities and derivatives transactions.
- Work as a credit specialist and active member of customer deal teams together with other corporate banking professionals.
- Perform industry analysis of specific industries/segments.
You’ll join a ?team of dedicated employees with high level of competence and strong sense of collaboration and togetherness. We take pride in the work we do, and support and help bringing out the best in each other.
The role is based in Oslo.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an analytical mindset and are able to draw concise conclusions.
- Have passion to challenge yourself and look outside the box.
- Are a committed team player with good interpersonal skills who thrives in a professional environment, sometimes with tight deadlines and intense periods.
- Are self-driven with a positive attitude and eagerness to develop and learn.
Your experience and background:
- Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or another relevant field.
- Professional skills in analysing and interpreting financial information.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office tools and particularly Excel.
- High level of proficiency in English – both written and oral – as well as being fluent in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish.
- Prior work experience within corporate analysis or corporate banking is considered as an advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Nicolai Horgen at +47 93 02 73 65 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
- Antall stillinger
- Essendrops gate 7, 0368 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- Økonomi og regnskap
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Nicolai Horgen
- Hiring People Leader
Essendrops gate 7, 0368 Oslo
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2021 16:38|