Group Financial Controller to a Renewable Company
- Scatec ASA
- Group Financial Controller
- responsibility for the QA and consolidation of a portfolio of subsidiaries. This includes to support and ensure progress on various business, accounting and reporting issues as they emerge in the subsidiaries.
- participate and play an active role in the consolidation process
- contribute in developing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to Management, Board of Directors and the Oslo Stock Exchange
- contribute with ad-hoc analysis of financial data and decision-making support to Management
- analysis and decision-making support
- higher education within finance/accounting
- 2-5 years of experience within the areas of finance, accounting, auditing, tax and internal controls
- IFRS knowledge
- experience from consolidation of entities is preferred
- experience from Big Four audit companies is preferred
- fluent in English, both written and orally
- experience from and are motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
- you are used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges
- enjoy challenging tasks, taking on new responsibilities and are a self-starter
- hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- entrepreneurial self-motivated and able to independently drive projects
- communicate well, build strong relationships and have commercial acumen
- flexible and adaptable with a can-do attitude
- pro-active and outgoing mentality
- Driving results
- Working together
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Mona Gabrielsen, on mobile +47 917 46 917 or email email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.
Scatec is a leading integrated independent renewable power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. As a long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains power plants across emerging markets. With an established global presence and a significant project pipeline, the company is targeting a capacity of 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by end of 2021. We are located in four continents and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway. We are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol SCATC’.
- Askekroken 11, 0277 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap
Stock Exchange, Analysis, Renewable Energy, Reporting, IFRS
|Sist endret||13. aug. 2021 12:49|