NORSOK-experience and norwegian workingpermit is mandatory
Responsibilities and tasks for Process Engineer:
You will be responsible for the total delivery of water treatment systems – from bid phase to testing and delivery of the equipment.
Main project work activities being:
· Participate in our execution projects, studies and tender work.
· Membrane system projections.
· Detail engineering / engineering in larger projects.
· Preliminary and detail process design.
· Calculation, dimensioning and selection of piping, valves and process equipment.
· Prepare P&ID, PFD, process lists, process datasheets and design reports.
· Project work in multidiscipline teams.
· Perform and participate in process safety reviews and HAZOP
Qualifications for Process Engineer:
· MSc or BSc within process/chemical with minimum 5 years experience.
· Good knowledge of NORSOK and Equinor specifications.
· Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and
process control are preferred.
· Experience with commissioning and start-up planning and execution preferred.
· Good communication and cooperation skills (fluent English and knowledge
of Norwegian language will be preferred).
· Ability to work in teams and independently.
Du er velkommen til å søke på stillingen via lenken "Send søknad".
Hvis du har spørsmål, ta kontakt med Bethina Frostad på Recruitmore, email@example.com.
Link til søknadsskjema: Søk her
- Kyrkogatan 5, 1341 Slependen
- Ingeniør, Konsulent
- Sist endret
- 20. nov. 2023 01:35