- Oppegård Golfklubb
Adding to our greenkeeping team is necessary to meet the demands and goals the golf club have set. Therefore, we are looking to find the right person/persons with the relevant skill set that improves our existing team.
The candidates roll will be to carry out all maintenance tasks related to golf course management and presentation under supervision from the Head greenkeeper. All necessary training will be given to carry out these tasks. It is Oppegårds policy to have a greenkeeping crew that is well trained in all aspects of golf course maintenance so we can provide an enjoyable, vibrant and varied work environment where employees can expand their knowledge and grow within the industry.
We Run a modern machine park and update it year after year with machines that suit our needs. We offer excellent working conditions with a large workshop and a recently upgraded and modernised staff facility.
The Following criteria is desirable:
· Minimum of 2 years' Experience.
· Relevant education in sports turf management/greenkeeping is welcome but not essential. Experience can substitute lack of education.
· Ability to work well within an existing team
· To have a high work ethic and an eye for detail
· Norwegian or English language
· Available to start march/April and finish Oct/Nov
· Willing to work Flexible hours with weekend shifts
We offer a competitive and pleasant working environment within a tight well organised greenkeeping crew. We will help with accommodation with the possibility of living on site and provide all work clothes necessary.
Applications enclosing a CV with a covering letter too
- Antall stillinger
- Kongeveien 196, 1415 Oppegård
- Annet, Kundeservice
- Sist endret
- 20. nov. 2023 06:50