- South African Embassy
- Journalist/ Translator
The South African Embassy requires the services of a Communications Specialist (Journalist/ Translator)
· Relevant three-year post school qualification in International Relations / Political Science / Economics / Communication
· Fluent in English and Norwegian.
· A minimum of Five (5) years relevant experience.
· Experience in digital media management would serve as an advantage
· A certificate of registration as a Translator in Norway would be an added advantage.
· Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
· Research political and economic developments and compile analytical reports.
· Manage and update the Embassy social media Page
· The successful candidate will be required to provide accurate and professional translations and interpretations to facilitate the daily functioning of the Embassy.
· Provide administrative support to the Political Section
· Media liaison and Image building
Salary: Start from NOK 356,227 -- 430,948 perannum (might vary based on qualifications and experience), plus 11.2% annual bonus, Employer contribution to storebrand pension.
Applicants should submit their applications with a covering letter in English , accompanied by a detailed CV in English, translated and certified copies of qualifications and a valid working permit/resident permit if not Norwegian citizen. Applications must include at least three contactable references and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and StevensC@dirco.gov.za or hand delivered at the South African Embassy ,Drammensveien 88C ,Oslo for the attention of Mr HOT Mashaba.
**++The closing date for applications is 13th October 2023++**Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Drammensveien 88C, 0271 Oslo
- Annet, Markedsfører, PR og informasjon
- Sist endret
- 19. sep. 2023 01:21