Student Master Data
- Statkraft AS
- Student Master Data
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Master Data
The Master Data team is part of the Global Business Services unit (GBS) which is the group’s process owner and provider of shared accounting and reporting services. The unit serves partners worldwide.
We are on a high expansion journey, and therefore we are currently looking to further strengthening our team. Are you the one we are looking for?
In your role as a Student in Master Data you will:
- Maintain master data and ensure master data quality
- Provide professional service while maintaining fraud prevention protocols
- Communicate with stakeholders to acquire necessary information and resolve issues related to master data maintenance
- Contribute to improve Master Data processes and increase their efficiency
- Provide user support and user trainings
We look for a highly motivated student that supports our department in securing the accuracy and integrity of our master data, and in safeguarding against potential fraud activities.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Studies in the field of economics, preferably first year
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working
- Proactive and responsible – identifies and addresses tasks proactively and takes ownership
- Thorough way of working with an eye for details
- Team player with good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, fluency in Norwegian or another European language is an advantage.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- An individual with a big dose of positive attitude and energy
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future.
With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization including LinkedIn Learning
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave, and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
The position reports to Head of Accounts Payable Nordics and Masterdata, GBS Finance.
For further information please contact Caroline Kittelsen Qvale, Talent Acquisition Advisor, on +47 96227322.
Location: Statkraft Head Quarters, Lilleaker, Oslo
Working time: 20 hours per week
Start date 01.01.2024
Please apply with CV, cover letter, study results and references within the deadline.
Application deadline 4th of December
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower and Europe's largest provider of pure energy. In addition, we are a global player in energy market operations. We have 5700 employees in 21 countries.
- Lilleakerveien 6A, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap
Masterdata, Student, Accounting and reporting
|Sist endret||5. des. 2023 00:00|