- Stiftelse Oslo International School
- 60% teaching position in the Lower Secondary School
OIS seeks a Biology Teacher with a child-centred approach to learning, excellent training and classroom practice, strong collegial relationships, and a commitment to contributing to the development of the Science programme and school community.
The Science Department at OIS prides itself on academic excellence, and creating an inclusive curriculum that culminates in the IB Diploma programme. The biology teachers are proactive, engaged teachers that inspire and challenge our students on their learning journey. They recognise the importance of learning outside of the classroom and offer our students co-curricular opportunities such as, collaborations with the University of Oslo.
The biology teachers are led and supported by the Science Team Leader and the Head of Secondary is their line manager. They also collaborate with the other science teachers closely. The professional appointed to this role has an opportunity to work with colleagues who have vast experience, high standards, and welcome new ideas, as well as a highly motivated and engaged student body.
• A degree(s) in education and/or a teaching qualification.
• Training and experience in teaching Biology at middle school level.
• Proficient English language and writing skills.
• A positive attitude and team player.
Candidates with the following will be viewed favourably:
• Experience in international education.
• Proficient learning technology skills.
• Open to taking another class if the need arises.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email a letter of interest, your CV/resume, and a list of at least two references before April 24th, 2023.
OIS is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Since 1963, Oslo International School has offered a challenging international education in English to children of all nationalities. Our vision is to develop the unique potential of all students.
- Gamle Ringeriksvei. 53, 1357 Bekkestua
- Barn, skole og undervisning
- Undervisning og pedagogikk,
- Undervisning og pedagogikk / Faglærer(IT, idrett, kunst)
|Sist endret||25. mai 2023 14:12|