We are hiring a new Digital IC Synthesis and STA Engineer in Oslo or Trondheim!
- Nordic Semiconductor ASA
- Digital IC Synthesis and STA Engineer
About the job
It is an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our rapid growth while having high aspirations together with enthusiastic colleagues worldwide. The System Integration Group (SIG) is looking to strengthen its team with a qualified synthesis and STA engineer.
SIG is a solid team of highly specialized engineers from a variety of IC design backgrounds. We are responsible for all disciplines, from digital design and verification to place&route of Nordic Semiconductor´s portfolio of chip products.
We have expertise in various low power short range wireless standards and low power microcontrollers. Using cutting-edge design techniques to achieve high performance at extremely low power is of paramount importance. We operate as focused individuals on highly specialized projects, and come together as a cohesive team, in which our skill-sets, passions and expertise feed into our enhanced collective excellence.
This position focuses on logic synthesis, static timing analysis and various static quality checks.
On a regular basis, responsibilities will include:
- Logic synthesis
- Static timing analysis
- Logic equivalence check
- Low power static check
- Work with DFT team to obtain testability
- Work with backend team on timing closure
- Work with all disciplines on static and dynamic power analysis / optimization
Qualifications and Skills
- MSc in Electronics Engineering or similar
- More than 5 years’ experience in areas listed under responsibilities
- Experience with relevant EDA IC design and verification tools academically or professionally
- Knowledge of scripting languages like TCL, Perl, Python or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in producing written documentation
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
We are looking for a team-oriented colleague with good collaboration skills and the ability to work autonomously. You enjoy new challenges and are excited by the opportunity to make a difference. You should share our enthusiasm for the technologies we work with every day. We hope that you are curious to learn, eager to try out new things, and continuously improve, while acknowledging that failure is an important part of learning.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be inspired and supported to develop yourself. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage the continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation, and professional brilliance. We offer a variety of tasks and projects, and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s most renowned experts within their field. We encourage our employees to question the established and innovate while expecting professionalism, commitment, and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
- Location: Oslo or Trondheim, Norway
Candidates will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Please note that this position might be subject to a background check.
Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1000 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader. Our technology range was later supplemented by ANT+, Thread and Zigbee, and in 2018 we launched our low power, compact LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular IoT solutions to extend the penetration of the IoT. The Nordic portfolio was further complemented by Wi-Fi technology in 2021.
- Otto Nielsens veg 12, 7052 Trondheim
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 0278 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Synthesis, STA, digital, IC, ASIC
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2022 12:31|