Technical Expert - Global CoC Aluminium Extrusion & Profile Forming
- Benteler Automotive Raufoss AS
- Technical Expert
Centre of Competence (CoC) Aluminium Extrusion and Profile Forming (AEPF) at Benteler Automotive Raufoss has an open position as Technical Expert.
- Perform process planning for production plants and customer projects
- Evaluate feasibility of products for extrusion and forming
- Support product development teams in profile design/optimisation
- Participate in benchmark and improvement programs
- Participate in R&D programs
- Develop and implement best in class production technologies
- Responsible for definition and implementation of standards
- Support purchasing department in developing suppliers
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc/PhD Engineering – Mechanical, Metallurgy, Materials or equivalent experience
- Knowledge about extrusion of aluminium profiles
- Knowledge about forming of aluminium profiles
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Software knowledge (for example CAD, CAE, SAP, Excel, and MS-Project)
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship globally
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is an advantage
For questions about the position, contact
Team Leader Global CoC Aluminium Extrusion & Profile Forming Karl Kristian Berger, Phone: +47 979 57 449
Your new employer
The BENTELER Group always has the answer. That’s because in each of our divisions and at every one of our sites, you can benefit from the size and diversity of an international corporation with around 30,000 colleagues in nearly 30 countries.
The same is true in our BENTELER Automotive division. This is where intelligent solutions for the automotive world are born—and where we, as a partner, provide answers on central topics like safety, the environment, and efficiency to nearly every major automotive manufacturer. Whether it's the body, the chassis, or the engine, we’re constantly setting new standards with the products, materials, and technologies we develop and produce. Inventiveness that makes sure you can be and become anything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!
At BENTELER, we make it possible. From promoting individual talents to international career prospects, or from generous opportunities for designing your career to personal development opportunities—at BENTELER, we always have answers to your questions about the future, based entirely on your personal needs. Diverse options that makes sure you can be anything and everything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!
Benteler is a leading supplier of aluminium parts for the Automotive Industry. The CoC is Benteler Automotive’s global competence centre for aluminium alloys, extrusion and processing of profiles. Our team of experts perform process development and process design, working closely with both product development and production plants. We optimize our current production and develop new and inventive solutions for the future. We are situated in our production plant in Raufoss, Norway.
- Fabrikkveien 2, 2830 Raufoss
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon,
- Industri og produksjon
MSc/PhD, process planning, expert, Metallurgy, aluminium
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Karl Kristian Berger
- Team Leader Global CoC Aluminium Extrusion & Profile Forming
- 979 57 449
Fabrikkveien 2, 2830 Raufoss
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2022 09:59|