Asset Management Intern
- Asset Management Intern
APPLY specialises in contracts across all project phases, from concept development and studies to completion and commissioning in the onshore and offshore energy sector.
With highly competent and experienced staff we deliver best practice services within Maintenance & Modification, Operation & Technical Services, Larger Projects, Studies and System Technology.
APPLY is located in Stavanger, Bergen, Hammerfest and Krakow.
We are looking for 2 talented students to join our Team Integrity & Reliability, part time during studies. The amount of time will be agreed.
Duties and responsibilities
The right candidate will get experience within the following areas:
- Theoretical and practical understanding of planning and execution of maintenance tasks, spare parts planning, preventive maintenance routines and condition monitoring techniques.
- Familiarization with relevant standards and regulatory requirements.
- Familiarization with maintenance and reliability engineering practices in the department.
- Maintenance analysis, FMECA/RCM, reliability analysis, etc.
- General knowhow with industrial practices, CMMS, processes, etc.
- Familiarization with engineering drawings, procedures etc.
- Bachelor/Master of Science Student within a relevant Engineering Discipline, preferably from Risk management, industrial asset management.
- Good academic record.
- Quick learner and become part of ongoing project work in relatively short time.
- Keen on learning new things and systems.
- Proactive, fast learner with ability to become part of the team in short time.
- Ability to manage project workload alongside studies.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- High analytical skills.
- Client focused mindset.
- Excellent language skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
We can offerIn APPLY we put people first. We support internal training and promote professional development of our employees. The working environment is characterized by commitment and acknowledgement.
We are Dynamic and Attentive, we have Passion and Integrity. Our values represent guidelines for our interaction with each other, our clients and the social community.
As a part of our team you will have access to exciting projects in the energy sector, flexible working hours, private healthcare resources, on-site fitness room, social clubs and events.
Apply was established in 1979 as an engineering design contractor for the oil and gas industry. Since then, the company has transformed to become a supplier of complete turnkey projects for maintenance, modifications and operations support contracts for offshore facilities.
Apply specialises in contracts across all project phases from concept development and studies to completion and commissioning.
In addition, we offer a range of services covering operations and maintenance and modifications of oil and gas production facilities in the energy sector.
Our head quarter is in Stavanger with offices in Bergen and Hammerfest. We have a subsidiary in Krakow, supporting our projects within multidiscipline engineering, including study activities.
- Antall stillinger
- Moseidsletta 122, 4033 Stavanger
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Bodil Argenta Sæther
- Department Head Operations Capacity
- 51 63 92 36
Moseidsletta 122, 4033 Stavanger
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2021 15:22|