Internship Sustainability Services/Renewable Energy
- World Kinect Energy Services
- Internship – Sustainability Services/Renewable Energy
Internship – Sustainability Services/Renewable Energy
3-month duration initially. Opportunity to extend based on business need.
Bergen, Norway – please note that the first few weeks/months will be remote working.
Part-time: 1-2 days a week.
Sustainability Intern required by a leading global energy services supplier to join their rapidly expanding global Sustainability Advisory team!
World Fuel Services’ Sustainability internship program offers students a great opportunity to gain exposure and experience working with the inhouse sustainability team in Bergen, Norway.
The internship will provide hands-on experience in areas including renewable energy sourcing, sustainability communication, product marketing, green trading products, to name a few.
This is an exciting opportunity for a current university student who has a passion for the sustainability and renewable energy sector to gain hands-on work experience and industry learning to complement their current studies.
Interns will work under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager of Global Renewable Energy Solutions and will have exposure to other Senior Managers and Directors across the business.
The key duties and responsibilities include:
- Content creation for the Company’s renewable energy platform
- Support in the general sales process for Renewal Energy Certificates
- Administrative support to the wider team
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the business
- Strong English oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Degree is essential. Preferably but not essential in the field of environmental studies, sustainability and energy management.
- The ability to speak Norwegian fluently is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and researching skills are essential.
- Strong creative and product development skills are essential.
- Passion and interest for the sustainability and renewable energy sectors is essential.
- Strong IT skills in the Microsoft Office Suite is essential. Knowledge of wider content publishing platforms and design platforms is desirable.
- Strong organizational skills are essential.
At WFS, our people "Fuel Their Careers". We work in more than 150 locations worldwide and come from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds that offer an equally diverse range of skills. As a global leader in the fuel industry, World Fuel Services offers exceptional individuals the opportunity to become part of a truly successful international corporation. We are proud to be among the Fortune 100 companies.
- 5003 Bergen
- Kontor og administrasjon
|Sist endret||11. jan. 2021 12:27|