Are you service-minded and have experience with IT support?
- Redcord AS
Are you our next IT team member? Redcord AS is looking for people with global customer service mindset to be part of our expanding IT department.
You will play a large role in the smooth operations of Redcord by keeping our customers and staff happy. Your job includes monitoring and maintaining the computer systems of the company and you will be seen as one of our ‘go-to’ persons for company IT needs.
You will be at the very forefront of service tasked with providing solutions to technical issues raised by customers and staff alike. Your work will play a large part in how customers perceive our company and it also impacts the performance of your colleagues.
Typical duties include:
- The installation and configuration of computer systems
- Delivering service and support to end-users by phone and email as needed
- Diagnosing and solving technical issues
- Redirecting problems to the appropriate resource when necessary
- Staying up to date with changes and updates in company’s systems
- Computer science related education or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Good knowledge of Office products
- Good understanding of network infrastructure
- Experience with user access management
- Knowledge and experience of LMS system or CRM systems is advantageous
- Good English and Norwegian, both written and oral
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to explain technical information in simple terms
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Working location and time:
We have offices at Arendal and Høvik. Possibility to work remotely.
This is a 40% position. You'll work 2 days a week. Core working hours are from 9-14. Possibility to work half days.
- Opportunities for personal and career development with exciting work tasks and challenges
- Possibility to expand to 100% position
Desired start in January 2021.
We look forward to receiving your resume with an application letter. Application letter can send as attachment, or you can directly fill in "Søkertekst". Interviews will be held continuously.
- Vestre Strømsbuvei 10, 4839 Arendal
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support,
itsupport, kundeservice, teknisk
|Sist endret||1. jan. 2021 09:12|