Spennende deltidsjobb for student i et av verdens største IT selskaper
- Sap Norge AS
- Salg og kundestøtte i SAP Norge
Sales intern to support sales organization
We are looking for a student interested in working with the industry account managers assisting with various tasks within data harvest, sales administration, account-based marketing and digital selling. It is essential that you have an imaginative approach as well as willingness to contact new people to present our solution values. Your tasks will range from creating presentations, identify potential contacts, gather material that complements the concepts to be presented and transfer that information into easily understood use cases (storytelling).
About the position
Selling software today is completely different game - it’s all about exceeding customer expectation. In our sales cycle we more often see the need to design and create outstanding presentations, cool demos, multimedia content and unique experiences.
As a sales intern student at SAP you will be part of our value-added team. You will be working closely with the industry account managers, line of business sales teams, services teams and presales teams.
From this role, you will:
- Learn to convey customer requirements and how to help visualize our business messages in a format that is more digestible for our customers.
- Further develop your business skills and experience and challenge yourself to express technology as an enabler of business
- Learn how to leverage your creative skills and talents in a business-driven environment
You will part of the Norwegian SAP team and support engagements in Norway as well as the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Tasks and Expectations
- Support industry account managers in sales process.
- Visualization of ideas from concepts to whole engagement experiences.
- Work closely with sales, pre-sales, operations and value-added team to build business concepts.
- Build new contacts in the market and open new doors.
- Align with the SAP brand and understand our customers´ brands.
- Iterate projects that are already in the pipeline.
If you are excited about creating amazing experiences for some of the largest companies in the Nordics, then you might be the person we are looking for.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
We are looking for the following profile:
- Understand the business the customer is in to prepare solutions to help improve
- Use existing use stories to help with storytelling & story boarding
- Confidence to be able to have a business discussion with managers of business
- Understand how to build a business case with the right return of investment
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian – written and spoken
- Great writing & communication skills
- Team player
- Creative and with a strong business development gene
- Receptive to feedback
- Organized and able to work towards deadlines
Please apply via our career site: https://jobs.sap.com/job/Lysaker-Sales-Intern-Student-SAP-Norway-Job-02/623465801/
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
sales support marketing research sales pitch
|Sist endret||4. jan. 2021 15:36|