Trondheim International School søker lærer i spansk på ungdomstrinnet!
- Stiftelsen Trondheim International School
- Spansklærer, Spanish teacher, lærer
ThIS is offering a 60% temporary position as teacher in Spanish in the Middle Years Program (8.-10.year level) from 01.01.2021 until 31.07.2021.
Lessons are taught in English. Both international and Norwegian teachers are encouraged to apply.
- Lead learning for every student according to the IB guidelines
- Assess, evaluate and report on students’ development
- Establish systems and routines that promote student responsibility
- Actively promote the school-wide expectations of the students
- Implement student behavior management practices
- Intervene with student incidents and communicate to the appropriate member of the school community
- Follow-up on student-related incidents that have been brought up by students, parents or members of staff
- Plan varied learning situations to enhance the curriculum (incl. ICT and outdoor experiences)
- Approved Teacher education
- If you are educated outside of Norway, applicants need to provide teacher degree certification documents from NOKUT (a temporary position will be offered until approval is processed)
- International work experience is desired, but not required
- Current police record check (politiattest) must be provided if offered a position
- Knowledge about the IB programs is preferred, but not required
- Fluent in English
We are looking for an internationally-minded teacher that is willing to contribute to an active school community, with a collaborative and open-minded approach to teaching and learning.
The school provides both internal and external professional development opportunities for all staff members.
Salary is according to the KS salary table and pension according to the school’s local Working Conditions Agreement.
Please visit our webpage for more information about our school and the IB. www.this.no
Send your CV and a cover letter explaining your interest and eligibility to work at our school by email no later than 29.11.2020.
Agneta Amundsson, Head of School Phone 73514800
Our school is offering the International Baccalaureate Primary Years 1-6 and the Middle Years 7-10 educational programs to students of Norwegian and International Citizenship.
Our staff represents over 20 nationalities and our student body includes about 40 nationalities. The IB Learner Profile teaches the life skills and attitudes that enable students to successfully collaborate with others, to appreciate and value diversity in ideas, people and culture, and to express a passion for life as 21st Century learners!
Our school is a publicly funded Norwegian independent school (friskole). It operates according to the Independent School Act (Friskoleloven). 85 % of tuition is state-funded and 15 % is derived from student tuition.
A professional foundation Board of Directors governs the school.
School Vision: Building Global Citizens
School Mission Statements:
ThIS is an IB world school that creates independent, knowledgeable and caring individuals
ThIS fosters life-long learners in a safe and supportive environment
ThIS provides academic excellence through a high-quality education
ThIS develops values and skills for the world of tomorrow
ThIS inspires action and contributes to the local, national and international communities
- Festningsgata 2, 7014 Trondheim
- Barn, skole og undervisning,
- Undervisning og pedagogikk,
- Undervisning og pedagogikk / Faglærer(IT, idrett, kunst),
- Undervisning og pedagogikk / Andre pedagoger
språk, spansk, ungdomsskole, lærer, internasjonal
|Sist endret||30. nov. 2020 00:00|