Do you want to be part of an exciting summer internship program?
- Yara International ASA
- Summer Internship
Yara International ASA is a global company operating in 160 countries, a world’s leading fertilizer company and a provider of environmental solutions.Could this be an opportunity for you? To help us fulfill our mission of responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet. Join a company with purpose and contribute to helping us solve some of the world’s major challenges- resource scarcity, food insecurity, and environmental change. We have open positions in multiple departments at our HQ in Oslo for the summer of 2021. Please ensure that you enclose your CV, Cover Letter and grade transcripts when applying for a position.
Dependant on the department/ role- assigned tasks will be defined based on your educational background, interests/ experience and preferences
We have open vacancies in the following teams (detailed information/ including an application form is available at yara.com)
- Supply Chain Management
- Direct Procurement
- HESQ ( Security)
- Marketing/ Digital Marketing & Brand
- Digital Production
- Business Partnerships
- Crop/ Digital Solutions & Circular Economy
- Student in your 3rd/4th year of study.
- Background: Engineering, Security, chemicals etc.
- Structured, analytical and strong data skills.
- Fluency in English –verbal/written.
- Excellent academic results.
- Proactive and with an ability to take initiative.
- Someone who thrives in an international/ multi-cultural environment.
What we offer?
- An opportunity for personal/professional growth at our Global Headquarter in Oslo.
- 8 week Summer Internship.
- Friendly & multi-cultural working environment.
- Chance to develop your network/ CV.
If you would like an opportunity to hear more about our company, talk to a recruiter or check out our vacancies- then join our online career event September 15th from 09-15:00 CET.
Sign up at https://jobexpo.com/Working-for-a-better-future or visit our event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/608451756730533
This is your chance to find out more about Yara International.
- 09:00 CET- Join SVP Pablo Barrera present Yara International
- 11:00 CET- Join Telenor/Yara & Equinor in a panel debate to discuss “Profits v Sustainability
- 12:00 CET- Join Alex Bell, VP Global Crop Solutions present Yara’s work with Coffee Farmers – “Great tasting, equitable coffee today and 2030”
- 12:30 Webinar hosted by 3 talented graduates who previously participated in our internship/ trainee programmes- Get advice & insights into their early careers
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce the food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries. Safety is always our top priority.
intern, praksis, turnuskandidat
|Sist endret||3. sep. 2020 14:14|