We are looking for an intern!
- Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
NUCC is looking for a motivated intern with an interest in business, communication, and event organization.
Start date: January 2022 (flexible)
Duration: 6 months, part-time position (minimum 50%)
Location: Stenersgata 1a, 0050 Oslo
Deadline to apply: December 8, 2021
Who are we looking for?
- Students of communications, business, public relations, journalism, international politics, and other related studies
- A fast learner with strong communication skills and an eye for details
- A proactive team-player
- Excellent written and spoken Norwegian and English; Ukrainian or Russian would be a plus
- Interest in Ukraine from a political and business point of view
- Experience in using web-based resources, including social media and web editors would be a plus
What will the intern be involved in?
- Implementation of NUCC media strategy
- Communication with members and partners
- Event management: planning, logistics, and promotion
- Project management: planning and research
What do we offer?
- Experience in running a member-based organization
- Experience in events management
- Paid flexible working hours
- Mentorship and support throughout the internship
- Reference letter
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a motivation letter (both in English) to post(at)nucc.no by December 8th, 2021, 23:59 Norwegian time. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you have any questions concerning the position or application procedure, do not hesitate to contact our current intern Elisabeth, at Elisabeth(at)nucc.no
The Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce (NUCC) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization established by and for Norwegian and Ukrainian companies. We work to stimulate commercial cooperation, strengthen relations and exchange of information and experience between Norway and Ukraine.
trainee, praktikant, business, forrening, communication
|Sist endret||29. des. 2021 18:04|