Office Manager 50% in Oslo
- Targovax ASA
- Office Manager 50%
Targovax is currently seeking an office manager, responsible for managing and overseeing daily office activities, supporting the management, board and other staff members. It is a temporary 50% position, starting end of May until end of December 2020, with possibilities for extension.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Managing relationships and contracts with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Ensuring a nice and welcoming office environment
- Supporting management, board and other staff members
- Administering patenting processes
- Organizing board meetings and company and team events
- Ideally 3 years of work experience as office manager or personal assistant. Students with the right profile may also be considered
Other relevant qualifications
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and at the same time be a good team player
- Good skills in PowerPoint, word and excel
We can offer varied tasks in an innovative and an active scale-up company, and you will contribute in the development of new cancer treatments in an informal, supportive and positive environment.
The position will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
For further information please contact Renate Birkeli, tel: +47 92261624. Please show interest for the position by submitting your English CV and application by 17 April. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Targovax seek dedicated, passionate and hardworking individuals who will bring their experiences, unique perspectives and problem-solving skills to our team. In return, Targovax cultivate an environment that rewards and recognizes hard work and provides opportunities for learning and growth as part of the team. Targovax aspire to make a difference in the lives of patients by working towards our mission: Activating the patient’s immune system to fight cancer!
For more information about the company, please visit: www.targovax.com
|Sist endret||12. mai 2020 14:44|