Leading FinTech company is looking for students with Machine Learning skills!
- Infront ASA
- Machine Learning Intern
Who we are
Infront is a technology company that specialises in providing customised web and trading solutions for the financial markets industry. We provide a unique combination of real-time global market data, news, analytics and trading tools that help keep our clients ahead of the game. Our services are trusted by over 90,000 subscribers in more than 50 countries worldwide, and we are always looking to expand our team with talented individuals.
Infront is located in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, United Kingdom. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and this is also where our HQ is located.
For this position we are looking for tech-savvy students with machine learning knowledge to join us for part time positions (40%) starting January and (full-time) summer internships.
As part of the Machine Learning team you will contribute in the development of highly innovative products by using state-of-the-art techniques within deep learning and natural language processing for automating our content creation. This includes topics such as intelligent news tagging, robo-journalism and document extraction.
The candidates we are looking for
- Masters/Phd student in computer science or data science.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning models through school projects or internships (required).
- Proficient in Python and experience with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Experience with at least a couple of the most common ml/ds libraries, such as Scikit, Tensorflow, Pytorch, spaCy, Numpy or Pandas.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Interest in financial markets
Infront offers an exciting and challenging job within the financial technology sector. You will be a part of an active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being part of a company based on technological innovation will give you opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment! At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation.
How to apply
Use the ‘Apply for position’ button next to the ad.
Please submit a short application including your CV, a brief summary of your key skills matching the criteria listed above and GitHub/portfolio if available.
Infront is a growing Nordic fintech company with 20 years of history. Our HQ is located in Oslo and building cutting edge software is at the core of what we do. The Infront terminal has become the most intuitive and flexible terminal within the financial market, helping institutions to reduce costs, adapt to fast changing market requirements and work more effectively with the increasing amount of information available. Infront ASA is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- Munkedamsveien 45, 0250 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- IT - programvare,
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / AI / Maskinlæring
Python, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Maskinlæring, Deep learning
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Adrian Hessel-Rütter
- Development Manager
- 23 31 00 37
Munkedamsveien 45, 0250 Oslo
|Sist endret||6. jan 2020 15:48|