- Studenten AS
We are seeking a dedicated employee for a part time position as a bartender in After Dark Gentlemen’s club in Bergen.
The right candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Be very confident
- Service minded
- leadership skills
- Be comfortable and happy to work with people
- Like working nights and weekends
- English fluently.
- Be over 23 y.o.
The job as bartender is not only to serve customers.
Equally important is managing the artists and teamwork with other members of our staff.
The position includes among others, the following:
- Serving guests
- Manage the stage shows
- Responsibility for opening and closing the club
- Restocking and cashing up
- Co-operating with the rest of the staff to keep everything in order
- Managing complex situations, sometimes independently.
- Comply with Norwegian regulations, including Norwegian alcohol laws and local regulation.
The position is included in a rotation schedule.
Terms and conditions
Good work environment
If you are the right candidate for this position, send us your
- Provide one or 2 written references
- And a short description of why you would be a good candidate for this job, to firstname.lastname@example.org
After Dark Gentlemen’s Club is Bergen's only showbar and gentlemen’s club.
After Dark is open six days a week - Monday to Saturday. 22:00-05:00
There are 15-20 stage shows each night, and 6-9 professional dancers.
After Dark Gentlemen’s Club is well known for its high level of customer service.
Full bar with all rights.
After dark gentlemen's club was established in 2010 and we are located right in the center of Bergen.
- Torggaten 5, 5014 Bergen
- Restaurant, mat og uteliv
- Mat og servering / Bartender,
bartender, vert, service, uteliv, nattklubb
|Sist endret||14. okt. 2019 13:12|