Rigging-crew for Stage/Light/Sound/AV-Productions
- EventCrew AS
We are looking for people who are able work independently and have a good general technical understanding, or the openness and passion to learn.
- Relevant education or work experience within stage/sound/light/AV-productions.
- Self-motivated in your work and passionate about the world of performing arts and events.
- A diligent worker with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays to meet busy periods.
- Respect for health, safety and safe working practices.
- Certificate class B and class C is an advantage, but not a necessity.
- Not afraid of physical work
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times.
- Professional and clear in communication (English/Norwegian).
- A team-player who is both focused and enthusiastic.
- Open minded and willing to work and learn from a variety of other team members.
- Flexible in a demanding environment.
We can offer:
- Stimulating work.
- Varied work-environment and tasks.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible work-hours.
- Possibility to grow within the company and the industry.
- A positive and solid team.
Typical tasks involve, but not limited to:
- Load and unload props, flightcases and materials from trucks.
- Assemble and disassemble staging.
- Move and rearrange staging or set scenery.
- Set up risers and basic musical equipment.
- Set up basic lighting, sound, scenery.
- Assist with video, sound, and light production.
- Perform spotlight operation during shows.
- Lay dance-mats, roll and pack away dance mats.
- Work with electricians and lighting assistants.
- Run, coil and/or tape power and control cables.
- Hang soft goods.
- Report hours to office if no crew chief on duty.
- The job is project-based and all of our workers are freelancers who bill through their own company or through services that bill for you.
- Recruitment process:
We will process all applicants within 4 weeks of application and invite successful applicants to a workshop. After that those we see suitable will be invited to join our team
If you do not have relevant experience, please write a few words about why you would be a good fit for us
Questions about this position can be sent to post_at_eventcrew.as
All applications will be handled confidentially
EventCrew AS was founded in mid 2018 and is a supplier of crew within the entertainment industry.
Our vision is to be a safe choice for a high quality crew.
- Antall stillinger
- 0178 Oslo
- Kunst og kultur
|Sist endret||25. aug. 2021 22:59|