- Arvato Finance AS
- Analytics Trainee
- Kongens gate 6
- Frist utløpt
Arvato Norway is investing in a student for our Analytics Trainee Program. You should be a current student at a high ranked university or business school, with at least one year remaining before you graduate. You are motivated to work 1-2 days a week, but we will adapt the work schedule to your study schedule and you will become a central resource for the analytics team.
Our Business Analyst will closely mentor and lead you through the duration of the trainee period (depending on your graduation year).
You will be introduced to and work with tasks such as:
- Create and apply dynamic models that provides fundamental information used in strategic decisions
- Use big data to optimize the cash collection process for our debt collection agency
- Challenge your problem-solving skills as you work with providing quantitative answers to a variation of issues
- Conduct commercial assessments and research on current and future business opportunities
- Use statistics to forecast collection-curves and best practise
- Prepare and present your analysis to the management and other stakeholders
- Conduct reviews on existing portfolios both for NPL and third-party debt collection (3.DC)
- You will learn to apply financial models such as different cash flow models and other models used in the valuation of Non-performing loans (NPL). Your analysis will be an essential contribution for the credit committee board for their investment decision
We do not expect any previous familiarity with Non-performing loans or debt collection processes. However, you should be comfortable working in Excel, and experience with other programming languages is a plus. We are looking for candidates who show persistence, ambition and commercial awareness.
We recommend students with background in Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or similar to apply. The candidate will work from our head office, centrally located in Oslo.
Any further questions can be directed to Business Analyst Simen Huse, 404 94 525.
Cover letter (no more than 400 words)
University / Business School transcript
High school transcript
Key facts about Arvato
- Arvato is an integrated financial and administrative service provider with global presence
- Offers a range services such as; Pay-after-delivery solutions, invoice administration, debt collection and purchase of bad debt (NPL)
- 170 employees over three locations in Norway
- More than 70 000 employees in over 40 countries globally
- Søknad merkes
- Januar 2019
- Kongens gate 6,
- 0153 Oslo
- Etter avtale
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- Sist endret
- 29. okt 2018 14:45