Country Manager - Aviation Maintenance
- Patria Helicopters AS
- Country Manager
- Hele Norge
- Frist utløpt
Are you an entrepreneurial and commercial thinking manager?
Patria Helicopters AS wants to expand the activity level within the Norwegian market, thus we are looking for a sales oriented person with networking and relationships building capabilities. You are able to focus on impact and results.
We are located in Bardufoss, which is the base for our main activities today. Your role as Country Manager will require both presence here as well as frequent travel activities. Your location can be flexible.
The successful candidate will most likely have strong personal capabilities within direction and guiding of the team and you should be both proficient in working with people as well as enjoying it. You must be a sound decision-maker and naturally keeping stature also under pressure.
Due to the nature of the business, experience from aviation maintenance is imperative.
If the above description fits you, we would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible;
COUNTRY MANAGER - Flexible Location
- Sales Development
- Co-operation with Patria Helicopters AB, Arlanda
- Business development for increased helicopter activities
- General Manager responsibilities
- Planning and strategies
- Long-term sales and relation building activities
- Follow up existing customers
- Defining targets and markets for new customers
- Sales activities towards potential customers
- Developing business case for Northern Norway increasing helicopter activities
- Personnel administration
- CAA continuous contact
Qualifications / Background
- BSc (or higher) Engineering or Economical
- Alternatively, Aeronautical/Mechanical with a track record within Business
- Business development
- P&L responsibility
- Experience from matrix organisation
- International experience
- Concept sales
- Product sales
- Sales Management
- Aviation Maintenance
- Shows initiative and responsibility - Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive effect on business development and profitability
- Focus on business development - Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for results
- Seeking influence - Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- People management - Gives the team a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on goals
- Safeguarding the execution - Complies with the organization's policies and procedures; executes plans with commitment and perseverance; achieves qualitatively good results
- Analytical skills - Quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; make sound and rational judgments
- Co-operational skills - Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experiences and information; supports others to achieve team goals
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Networking and building relationships with impact and results
- Giving clear direction and guiding
- Making decisions and execution
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing, keeping stature also under pressure
50-75 days a year, depending on location
Flexible within Central or Northern Norway, with a commitment to be present at Bardufoss site approx. 5-10 days a month.
Norwegian – Fluent
English - Fluent
Must possess a clean record – Security clearance may apply
Please forward your application and CV in English, following the link 'Søk på stillingen'
Patria employs 2,900 skilled professionals in the defence, security and aerospace industry. Managerial skills and competence development are the key priority areas in human resources management. Unique state-of-the-art technology expertise and decades of experience are the foundation for successful product and service concepts in the future.
For more information, please visit www.patria.fi.
The Aviation business unit offers life-cycle support services for aircraft and helicopters, and pilot training. Business locations in Finland are Halli, Linnavuori, Tampere, Tikkakoski, Pirkkala, Utti, and the Helsinki-Malmi airport in Finland, the Stockholm Arlanda airport and Linköping in Sweden, and Bardufoss in Norway.
- 9325 Bardufoss
- Forsvar og militær,
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
Helikopter, Luftfart, Vedlikehold, Forsvaret, Offshore
- Sist endret
- 18. sep 2015 16:32