ABUS Nordic - Sales Manager
- ABUS Nordic A/S
- Sales Manager
Are you ready for a NEW challenge?
For our Mobile Security division (bicycle locks and helmets), ABUS Nordic A/S is looking for an ambitious Sales Manager for the Norwegian market to support our growth journey – we are a globally leading brand within bicycles locks and helmets known for our German quality products and passion for everything we do. The position is a newly established, so you really have a unique opportunity to make your mark!
As the Sales Manager for ABUS Nordic in Norway you have full ownership of our Norwegian business, and you thrive in the intersection between developing customer pitches and participating in the execution of your plans in close collaboration with our Sales Rep. In the Norwegian market we are a preferred brand within locks for bicycles, but we are less strong within bike helmets and your task will be to build a market for bike helmets.
Delivering strong sales results and building market presence at relevant retailers are important KPIs in this role – but experience from the industry is not a requirement.
- End-2-end responsibility for our key account customers in the Norwegian market
- Owner of go-to-market planning and execution in the Norwegian market including setting the right portfolio for your customers
- Development of partnership with existing and new customers
- Owner of the Norwegian P&L
- Leadership of our Sales rep. (currently one team member) and indirect leadership of our Norwegian customer service coordinator (based in Denmark)
- Sparring with our marketing team on marketing activations in the Norwegian market
- Participation in fairs and consumer events representing the ABUS brand
- Member of the Management team for ABUS Nordic and member of the sales leadership team
You will report into the Director for Mobile Security and join a team of 22 colleagues working across procurement, sales and back office across the Nordic region. In the Norwegian market we have a team of 3 employees including you, however, we currently don’t have an office space.
- You have 8-10 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager ideally from a position where you have built up a market
- You have a completed a bachelor’s or a master’s degree – alternatively you have completed an AP degree or have a diploma in business
- You are result oriented and understand that the best results are always delivered in collaboration with your team and your customers
- You have an analytical and strategic way of working and you understand how to balance short term results and long-term strategic priorities
- You challenge status quo and see opportunities rather than obstacles
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and can prioritize to meet your deadlines
- You are motivated by the opportunity to build something and make an impact
- If you have leadership experience it is an advantage, but not a must
- Ideally you are based out of the wider Oslo area and you enjoy the freedom of working from your home office and being out visiting stores
We offer you an opportunity to join an informal organization where we see high growth potential in your market. At ABUS our core belief is that we make life safer with our products, and we care for our teams by providing attractive benefits, high level of impact on decisions and opportunities to develop your competencies in a global company.
This position is based in the greater Oslo area, and we expect that you will work from your home office, but also will spend more than half your time visiting customers / executing your strategy in stores. You will be travelling to Denmark approximately once per quarter and to Germany 1-2 times per year.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions before you send your application then please reach out to Mette Damgaard Frøkjær phone +45 29340755, mail: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ABUS Nordic A/S is a part of the German corporation ABUS, which is a leading supplier of innovative security solutions. For 99 years, ABUS has worked from the idea that safety depends on quality.
- 0001 Oslo
- Kun hjemmekontor
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Idrett og trening,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
salg, salgsansvarlig, regionsjef, salgsstrategi, salgsutvikling
|Sist endret||5. des. 2023 10:07|