Terminal Manager NorthSea Terminal
- DFDS / NorthSea Terminal AS
- Terminal Manger
Do you want to be a valued part of the critical infrastructure that serves communities across Europe and beyond? Are you looking for a position in which you can set direction and help shape our company? If so, then you could be the newest addition to our team as Terminal Manager.
Be part of the movement - and play your part.
About the role
Are you ready to take the helm in a challenging and dynamic environment?
We are on the lookout for a Terminal Manager who not only has the ability to face challenges head-on, but also possesses the finesse to support a team of strong-minded and competent industry experts. We need a manager who can bring their own expertise to the table, whilst meeting the knowledge within the team with a humble approach. You will have the overall responsibility for ensuring efficient operations, good communication, employee satisfaction and goal achievement at the terminal. You will work closely with different stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of terminal activities into the company's overall strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and supervision of a team of +/- 20 employees, with a focus on ensuring employee satisfaction and motivation.
- Monitoring and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the terminal
- Developing and implementing efficient processes to achieve objectives.
- Collaborating with various departments to ensure a holistic understanding and implementation of the company's strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines
We believe the right manager appreciates the knowledge within the team and seek to complement, not overshadow. Personal skills that would be beneficial for the job is being structured and organized, ability to create trustful relations, strong personal drive, team-oriented and motivatior.
- You have experience in personnel management and overseeing a large team
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to handle complex situations and problem-solving
- Good understanding of business operations and a goal-oriented work style
- Result oriented and strategic mindset
- Familiarity with the industry or previous experience in terminal operations is an advantage but not a requirement
We think the strongest teams are built on diversity and inclusivity. Contrasting opinions, varied skills and strong characters bring out the best in us all. And we cannot wait for you to join.
Working at DFDS
Join the movement and grow with us.
While you’re with us, we want you to develop. At DFDS, we believe that development happens first and foremost through activities in the workplace. We will also offer training courses that can support you in your role, if needed.
Are we a match? Then what are you waiting for? Apply Now.
If you think your personality, skills, experience, and desire match this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV as soon as possible, as we’re keen to meet potential candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please contact Thor-Axel Eriksen, Head of terminals email@example.com for questions about the position.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are a transport and logistics company providing safe, reliable and efficient movement of people and goods.
- Tangenvegen 40, 3950 Brevik
- Transport og logistikk
Logistikk, Shipping, Terminal, Leder, Ledelse
|Sist endret||28. nov. 2023 14:10|