Marine Business Developer
- Framo Services AS
We are now seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Business Developer to join our Marine Service team. This role requires a blend of market and data analysis skills, project management capabilities and PowerBI expertise. The ideal candidate should possess a fresh perspective on data analysis and project execution. The position can also expect to be tasked with running special projects within the organization.
A primary focus of this role is to analyze and interpret data from various sources to identify trends, patterns, and key insights. This includes collecting and preparing data and present data-driven reports, visualizations, and dashboards to facilitate decision-making. The role will have a strong business and customer satisfaction attention and develop insights to monitor various aspect on a more continuous basis.
Furthermore, the position will be involved in preparing and monitoring forecast. Conduct in-depth sales and costs analysis to provide insights into the financial performance, pricing, cost optimization's opportunities and assess the effectiveness of different pricing strategies. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments to align project objectives with business goals and ensure effective project outcomes. Evaluate the effectiveness of changes made to service products in connecting to ship owners.
- MSc degree in business, finance, project management, or a related field. Relevant experience may compensate. Experience with similar role is an advantage.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., Excel, Power BI).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to present complex data in a clear and understandable manner.
- A fresh perspective and innovative mindset, coupled with a passion for driving business growth and improving customer satisfaction.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
The Business Developer will report directly to the Director Marine Service and collaborate closely with other team members to achieve strategic objectives and drive the business forward.
The right candidate will be offered:
- A competitive compensation package together with attractive insurance and pension arrangements
- A collaborative and inclusive culture in a global organization
- Be part of a dynamic team with long experience and deep knowledge of maritime industry
- International career opportunities both within Framo and in the wider Alfa Laval organization
- Social activities with colleagues, such as trips to company cabins, weekly squash and padel tennis, and social gatherings
- Opportunities to travel the world from an early stage
- Attractive workplace facilities including golf simulator, full size swimming pool with sauna, inhouse gym with group lessons, new and modern office by the sea, among others
Framo AS er en pumpeprodusent med base i Bergen. Selskapet ble etablert i 1938 og er nå en verdensdekkende organisasjon med avdelinger på tre kontinenter. I dag har selskapet 1300 ansatte og er en ledende produsent av pumpesystemer for kjemikalietankermarkedet og offshoreindustrien
Business development, development, developer
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2023 08:48|