Do you want to manage our wireline workshop?
- ALTUS Intervention AS
- Manager Wireline Workshop
Would you like to be a part of a talented company with the opportunity to work with exciting projects and advanced technology?
ALTUS Intervention are seeking a highly motivated and quality conscious Manager for our Wireline workshop in Forus, Stavanger. We are looking for a self-driven manager with experience from the intervention and oil-service business segments. You lead by example, cooperate well with others, and like to develop team competencies and work processes. ALTUS can offer a stimulating work environment where you will be able to challenge yourself, learn and grow - both professionally and personally.
In April 2023 Baker Hughes acquired ALTUS Intervention. Please, follow the link to read the press release: https://www.altusintervention.com/newsroom/news/baker-hughes-completes-acquisition-of-altus-intervention
Following the successful integration of our two companies, we are expanding our team and looking to hire talented individuals to join us on our exiting journey. We are shaping the future of well intervention.
Purpose of position:
In this position you will manage the workshops handling equipment related to wireline winches, tools, well control, pressure control and electro. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of maintenance, modifications, mobilisation of equipment, as well as the utilisation of resources.
- Prepare input and implementation of company maintenance strategy
- Planning and execution of equipment maintenance according to maintenance programs and operational requirements
- Execution of equipment mobilisation and packing according to shipment plans
- Execution of equipment modification programs
- Delivery of Z-015 document packages according to shipment plans
- Utilisation of personnel and equipment resources
- Registration and documentation of maintenance data
- Analysis of maintenance efficiency
- Personnel competence and training programs
- Effective and optimised work processes
- Cost awareness
- Secure equipment availability
- Spare part management process
- HSEQ standards and results
- Trade certificate, Technical College or Bachelor degree
- Work experience within well intervention services
- 3-5 years relevant workshop experience within well intervention services
- 1-2 years relevant management experience
- Knowledge of legislative and industry standards related to maintenance management
- Knowledge and/ or experience with efficiency improvement and work restructuring programs
- Analytical and cooperative
- Able to manage managers
- Experience with ERP-systems
- Proactive and self driven
- Good command of Norwegian and English (spoken and written)
Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference. We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology. With a global footprint and a team of highly qualified professionals, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver tailored services that set the standard for the industry.
As part of Altus Intervention, you will become part of a community of talented and committed professionals. We believe in building strong teams and developing our employees to ensure success. We offer a stimulating work environment where you can challenge yourself, learn and grow both professionally and personally.
We invest in our employees, at Altus you will have access to continuous training and development opportunities, as well as the opportunity to work with exciting projects and advanced technology. We value diversity inclusion and encourage creative thinking and innovative ideas.
Are you ready to shape the future of the oil and gas industry? Then we would like to hear from you.
Ledelse, Altus, Verksted, Wireline, Baker
|6. des. 2023 14:16