Sustainable Procurement Advisor
- Statkraft AS
- Sustainable Procurement Advisor
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That is what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we do not see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. Renew the way the world is powered. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there is more work to be done – that is why we encourage you to join!
We are looking for an advisor to strengthen our Sustainable Procurement team and support our growth ambition.
Sustainability is at the core of what we do and what we stand for. Proactively meeting the continuously evolving standards for sustainable development in all parts of the organization and projects is central to our success. Therefore we are looking for a Sustainable Procurement Advisor to join our Sustainability Procurement department in Group Procurement. Statkraft Group Procurement is responsible for category management and execution of procurement in large projects within all technologies such as Hydropower, Onshore and Offshore Wind, Solar power across Europe, South Asia and South America, Battery Energy Storage Systems and Hydrogen. Group Procurement is also responsible for procurement processes, systems, methods and to ensure sustainability is implemented into our procurement decisions. The Sustainable Procurement department in Group Procurement are responsible for sustainability risk management, the sustainable procurement process, supplier follow-up on sustainability and provides support to categories, projects, and sourcing. We work in the intersection of technology, procurement, and sustainability.
Our primary sustainability topics are related to climate, biodiversity, circular economy, social impact and human rights in the supply chain, working in the intersection of technology, procurement and sustainability
You have a passion for developing the sustainability agenda for renewable energy projects and a keen interest in helping to set standards within the green transition. This is a great opportunity to take a central and proactive role in a company with a high growth strategy and the firm believe that sustainability is pivotal to our commercial success.
- Undertake sustainability due diligence, including conducting risk and impact assessment and mapping of supply chains.
- Facilitate strategic supplier dialogues, based on risks, performance and sustainability targets (Supplier Sustainability Program), including development of action plans.
- Subject matter expert on Sustainable Procurement including expertise on either human/labour rights, environmental and climate matters, or sustainability reporting.
- Support responses to inquiries under the Transparency Act or similar regulations.
- Provide training and advice to the procurement organisation, project teams and asset owners on sustainability risk management and sustainable procurement.
- Experience with sustainability work, and preferably knowledge of procurement and supply chain management is a strong asset.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Stakeholder management skills - ability to present to and facilitate discussions.
- Experience in process management and change management is preferable.
- Structured individual with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to think holistically to see the big picture.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant subject field.
- Experience within relevant fields is an advantage, preferably in complex, international businesses.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluence in English, both written and spoken.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation and background checks will be conducted before hire.
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- An opportunity to influence the framework conditions for renewable energy and contributing to a greener society.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting global company.
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization.
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds.
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave, and work life balance principles.
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
The position will be located at Lilleaker, Oslo.
For further information please contact Ninni Bjerkøy, VP Sustainable Procurement, at email: email@example.com or mobile +47 91613052.
To apply, please submit your CV and application as soon as possible as we are reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and latest within November 5th 2023.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower and Europe's largest provider of pure energy. In addition, we are a global player in energy market operations. We have 5700 employees in 21 countries.
- Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Kraft og energi
sustainability, Sustainable, procurement, advisor
|Sist endret||1. des. 2023 08:04|