Head of Marketing - Interim Maternity Cover
- Promenaden Management
- Head of Marketing
We are offering a pivotal role during a period of maternity leave for a key team member. This position is essential to our operational success, focusing on footfall growth and digital presence. As the Head of Marketing for Promenaden Management, a leading name in luxury real estate, you will shape the marketing strategies for Oslo’s Fashion District, Steen & Strøm Department Store and Promenaden Management.
- Define and implement the marketing and communication strategies for Promenaden Fashion District, Steen & Strøm Department Store, and Promenaden Management in alignment with the business strategy set by the Leadership Team.
- Manage the annual Marketing Budgets and collaborate with the finance team for cost forecasts and approvals.
- Coordinate the Marketing & Trading Calendar for Promenaden Fashion District, Steen & Strøm Department Store, and Promenaden Management in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the Steen & Strøm Department Store’s retail team to enhance trading performance and identify growth opportunities.
- Analyze international market trends and identify content growth prospects for Promenaden Fashion District, Steen & Strøm Department Store, and Promenaden Management.
- Work with PR agency to secure coverage in relevant local and international news outlets.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with third-party providers, local authorities, and stakeholders.
- Ensure brand partners align with sustainability programs and the circular economy.
- Foster excellent retailer relationships and develop initiatives to enhance marketing and customer service.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian.
- Master’s degree from a leading international and/or local university, or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of driving and implementing marketing campaigns within fashion and real estate.
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to align with business goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of the luxury and premium fashion segment.
- Proficiency in trend analysis and market research.
- Familiarity with sustainability principles and circular economy concepts.
- Track record of successful collaborations with diverse stakeholders.
We invite dedicated professionals to join us in shaping the future of luxury and premium experiences at Promenaden Fashion District, Steen & Strøm Department Store. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our growth and success in a dynamic environment. Apply now to make a lasting impact on Oslo's retail and fashion landscape.
Contact person: David Wilkinson email@example.com Executive Director, Steen & Strøm Department Store / Promenaden Management
Promenaden Management manages and leases prime retail and commercial buildings in central Oslo. It has been managing the Promenaden assets for many years and provides unique insight and expertise in the Norwegian market, with special focus on value-adding initiatives and the ultimate goal to create Norway's most exciting customer experience.
- Nedre Slottsgate 8, 0157 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering
|Sist endret||1. nov. 2023 17:12|