Global Head of CRM
- Hurtigruten Norway
- Global Head of CRM
Are you ready to embark on an exciting voyage into the world of global CRM leadership? Hurtigruten, world leader in sustainable travel and home of what is considered the world’s most beautiful voyage, is seeking a visionary Global Head of CRM to chart the course for our CRM transformation journey.
For 130 years, we’ve been committed to continuously improving what we do for our guests and the people we work with. As the Global Head of CRM in Hurtigruten, your central mission will be to lead a global team through transformative change while developing and executing guest-centric strategies spanning the entire customer journey, from acquisition to retention.
Your role demands strategic vision, exceptional leadership, outstanding stakeholder management skills and a deep understanding of customer engagement. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance customer experiences, optimise campaigns, and drive business growth. Your visionary leadership will shape personalised experiences, boost revenue, and strengthen the organisation's market position.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive commercial success through impactful change management and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Develop global CRM strategies aligned with business goals, optimising customer journeys.
- Lead and inspire a diverse global CRM team, fostering innovation and partnerships.
- Personalise marketing to enhance customer engagement and conversion using data insights.
- Oversee CRM campaigns, ensuring alignment with brand standards and optimising performance.
- Craft content strategies for diverse customer segments in collaboration with content teams.
- Collaborate across functions to align CRM strategies seamlessly.
- Integrate innovation and emerging technologies to enhance customer experiences and work with IT to implement CRM technology solutions securely and efficiently.
- Monitor and report on KPIs to gauge CRM effectiveness.
- Identify and implement efficiencies, cost savings, and revenue gains.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations across all customer touch points.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or a related field
- Profound knowledge of CRM principles, customer journey optimisation, and data-driven marketing.
- 10+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams, managing budgets, and setting and achieving performance goals.
- Proven track record in enhancing customer engagement, retention, and revenue growth.
- Extensive expertise in CRM platforms, marketing automation, and data analytics tools. Knowledge of Salesforce and Taxi is a plus
- Experience with SMS and Direct mail
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic mindset
- Strong Analytical skills
- Adaptable and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Join us for an exciting job opportunity in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, collaborating with inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Job location: London or Oslo
The undisputed global leader in sustainable inspirational adventure travel — a catalyst for change towards a greener travel industry. Formed in 1893, Hurtigruten Group is the world’s leading adventure travel group. We have 2,400+ employees worldwide, representing more than 50 nationalities. They form part of three main business units — Hurtigruten Expeditions, Hurtigruten Coastal Express, and Hurtigruten Svalbard — which offer unique small-ship and land-based adventures from pole-to-pole.
At Hurtigruten Coastal Express, we keep Norway moving, connecting 34 communities along its rugged coastline. Through the experience of exploration, we are changing people’s perspectives on what domestic adventure travel looks like while impacting the lives of millions of people.
Global CRM, analytical, strategic, marketing
|Sist endret||30. okt. 2023 16:20|