Fantastic opportunity to lead excited projects.
- Mecwide Nordics AS
- Project Manager
- Msc or Bsc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production Engineering or another related field.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in similar position.
- Adaptability and problem solver.
- IT skills: Microsoft Office and MS Project and ERP (Sage).
- Languages: advanced English.
- Experience in managing piping and mechanical erection of large projects in the metal industry.
- Good communications skills, planning and organization.
- Availability to be abroad on a rotation scheme.
- Immediate availability Immediate availability.
- Responsible for the project from the early stage up to the close out, making sure the works are done safely, efficiently and with quality.
- Comply and ensure the compliance of local rules and company procedures.
- Develop and follow-up the detailed project plan.
- Anticipate project delays and set up strategies and measures to catch them up.
- Assure the execution of the project scope and assign the right team members for the specific tasks.
- Lead the team, keep them motivated and make sure that all meet the client and company expectations.
- Organization and project follow-up.
- Budget management.
What we offer:
Opportunity to join a growing organization and a high demanding business at an international level, working and join a winning team. Personalized support focused on career development and continuous training in a large-scale industrial environment, good insurance, pension solutions and a competitive salary.
Contact person in the company are Marit Johannessen, Mobile +47 93011535.
MECWIDE NORDICS AS is a Mecwide company dedicated to the mechanical construction of Data Centers in the Scandinavian countries. We are growing on the Nordic Markets and therefore we are looking for a Project manager for Norway and Finland. Our slogan is work hard, have fun, no drama.
To face the exponential growth, we are looking for Project Manager for our structure and projects in Norway:
- Antall stillinger
- Ensjøveien 23 B, 0661 Oslo
- Bygg og anlegg,
- Olje og gass
Prosjektledelse, kommunikasjon, Budget oppfølging
|Sist endret||19. okt. 2023 14:56|