- Grieg Seafood Sales AS
- Quality Manager
Would you like to take the lead in providing the world with healthy and sustainable food? Are you passionate about food safety and high quality seafood? As we increase our product and customer portfolio, Grieg Seafood Sales is now hiring a Quality Manager. This is an international and hands-on role in our Sales company. Join us at our headquarters in Bergen, Norway's beautiful West Coast capital.
For more information about this position, please get in touch with Garuda, our recruitment partner, for a confidential conversation.
Tasks and Responsabilities:
- An international perspective on, and overall responsibility for, food safety and quality.
- Ensure that all our products meet the quality requirements of various customers and markets in Norway and abroad.
- Working closely with suppliers, our production and value-adding partners, and customers.
- A key member of the sales organization and management team member.
- Be part of Grieg Seafood's food quality network.
- Take part in maintaining and developing Grieg Seafood's world-leading expertise.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A higher degree in a relevant field of science.
- At least three years of work experience in the food processing industry, having had
responsibilities relating to QA.
- A documented ability to understand and ensure compliance with the rules, regulations, and standards regarding food safety and quality.
- A commercial drive and an understanding of markets and customer's needs and demands.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills will be crucial to succeeding in the role.
- A special attention to detail, a strong analytical mindset, and an extraordinary ability to systemize
- Actively identifying areas of improvement and recommending practical solutions.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Norwegian is not mandatory, but the right candidate is expected to attempt to learn the language.
Grieg Seafood as one of the world’s leading salmon farming companies with farming operations in Norway and Canada is targeting 120 000 – 135 000 tonnes of harvest in 2026. Grieg Seafood Sales is a fully integrated part of the value chain, responsible for value adding, marketing, sales and distribution of all salmon produced by our farming colleagues in Finnmark and Rogaland. The sales organization’s key objective is to supply the most healthy and sustainable seafood to our customers around the world. Our vision of farming the ocean for a better future combined with our values of being open, ambitious, and caring makes us strive to improve our way of working with our supply chain and our products every day. We have great faith in curious and ambitious colleagues who want to make a difference today and in the future.
- C. Sundtsgate 17/19, 5804 Bergen
- Fiskeri og oppdrett,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
Sustainability, Healthy, Seafood
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Mari Haga Dyvik
- 47 68 61 44
- Ini Aksnes Mæle
- 95 08 70 18
- Johnny Færøy
- Daglig leder og bedriftsrådgiver
- 90 84 72 61
C. Sundtsgate 17/19, 5804 Bergen
|Sist endret||26. sep. 2023 08:56|