Director Business Development, Carbon Capture and Storage
- Altera Infrastructure
- Business Development Director
Some of the things you will be accountable for
- Provide critical input and analyses to help develop a viable business plan for an industrial scale CO2 collection, transport and storage service offering
- Develope commercial strategies and plans, including financing solutions, market segmentation, area, partner and customer strategies, and competitive business positioning.
- Identify and assess new business opportunities aligned with Altera corporate objectives. Support with research and business planning
- Build and maintain strategic client and corporate relationships and industry partnerships.
- Understand industry and regulatory frameworks, and engage with relevant governmental and industry bodies.
- Manage and lead in according to requisite processes with clear accountabilities and organizational alignment
What we are looking for
- ·Higher education, master’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- High level of personal integrity
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to prioritize, manage workload, be proactive and handle uncertainty Understanding the importance and wanting to be part of driving future sustainable solutions
- Driven to achieve results
What we can offer
- We live by our #TEAM values - they always guide our actions, no compromises
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you will have immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment
- The office is located in Stavanger with smart seating arrangement
- Flexible work location / home office after agreement with manager
At Altera Infrastructure, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitious professionals and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference and there are always great development opportunities.
We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
- Badehusgata 37, 4014 Stavanger
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Director, Business, Development, CCS, Commercial
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Johanne Koll-Hansen Bø
- VP Business Development
- 952 61 093
- Melody Housken
- P&O Advisor
- 982 95 172
Badehusgata 37, 4014 Stavanger
|Sist endret||26. jan. 2023 10:14|