Vi søker etter HMS/KS-leder for Madonu Bygg og Anlegg AS
- Madonu Bygg og Anlegg AS
As Quality, Health, Safety and Enviroment manager (QHSE), you must follow up and coordinate the quality, health, safety and environment works in accordance with our customer´s goals for QHSE, social responsibility and ISO certifications. As QHSE manager for Madonu Bygg og Anlegg, your main task will be supervision our ongoing projects in Oslo, Bergen and other locations in Norway.
Main tasks assigned for QHSE manager in Madonu Bygg og Anlegg AS er:
- Active, practical and analytical planning and follow-up of plans, measures and practices linked to management of risk, deviations and undesired events.
- Coordination and facilitation for good use and follow-up of practical routines, checklists and procedures that work.
- Outreach, preventive and targeted activities in dedicated facilities to build safe, efficient and industry-leading workplaces.
- Close and positive collaboration with the marketing department, construction department, etc. in connection with tender processes and follow-up of customers and authorities.
- Be responsible for ensuring that everyone has the necessary safety equipment, arrange for a safe workplace and carry out safety inspections.
- Prepare Safe Job Analyzes (SJA) and ensure that it is complied with
- Ensure that work is carried out systematically with measures to ensure implementation of the project in accordance with internal standard, as well as laws and regulations
- Ensure that quality requirements are met in accordance with contract.
- Follow up on requirements in HSE and KS plans.
- Document control and daily flow of documentation.
- Follow-up of the quality and HSE system.
- Development and maintenance of QHSE management system Landax.
- Be a promoter of HSE out in the projects together with all employees.
- Responsibility for safety training and emergency plans.
Desired education/skills of the potential applicants to the position are:
- Education from college or university level. Preferably an engineer or civil engineer within construction/facilities/QHSE
- Relevant experience and personal requirements for the position can compensate for a lack of formal education
- Competence within ISO standards and certification
- Adecuate IT competence
- Adequate English and Norwegian language skills
- Driving license class B
We are offering:
- Challenging and varied tasks on projects where you will contribute to major developments of socially useful infrastructures across the country. We have currently ongoing projects for clients as BaneNOR, SVV, Bybanen or Oslo Kummune.
- Good development opportunities. Our employees are given the opportunity for personal and professional development by taking full responsibility to implement and develop the QHSE policies in direct contact with our own production department and customers.
- Inclusive working environment. We give great importance to create a safe and inspiring working environment in which different cultures and nationalities cooperate together.
If you want to take a step forward in your career, Madonu Bygg og Anlegg is the right choice to you. You will join to a team which will be developing in the next years the most challeging concrete structural projects in the country.
Madonu Bygg og Anlegg AS is an innovative and solution-oriented construction contractor specialized in concrete works which was established in Norway in 2016, created from the mother company established in 2004 in Spain which is a is a reference in the outsourcing of civil engineering works.
We carry out assignments throughout Norway, with main focus on BaneNOR, SVV and Nye Veier relevant public projects. We are a contractor that supplies services and products for all types of major construction projects, with the main emphasis on our specialized disciplines (Movable Scaffolding Systems, Formwork Travellers, Heavy Propping – Formwork Scaffolding and Tunnel Formwork ).
We are in operation as concrete specialized subcontractor in large and exciting construction projects such as Nykirke-Barkåker (BaneNOR), Løvstakktunnel (Bybanen) or Ulriken Tunnel (BaneNOR).
Our main keys are:
Technical Experience - Competence on our teams - Quality and Safety on our services
kvalitetsstyring, qhse, sikkerhetsstyring, compliance, betongteknologi
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Francisco Arantes
- Production Director
- +34 628 18 03 69
C/O Enter Norway Postboks 6893, 0130 Oslo
|Sist endret||7. mar. 2023 12:40|