Strategic Growth Analyst
- Tise AS
- Strategic Growth Analyst
At Tise, our goal is to make the world favori’tise second hand by making it easy, fun and inspiring to sell and buy second hand through our marketplace.Sustainability is at our core, and we strive to use our voice and platform to help people make more sustainable choices every day. We are closing in on 3 million users and have a highly engaged community of tisers across Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
Strategic Growth Analyst
We are now looking for a Strategic Growth Analyst who wants to be a part of our journey and help us take Tise to the next level.
As a Strategic Growth Analyst in Tise, your main responsibilities will be to gain insight and understanding of how we can most effectively acquire new users and retain existing ones through our marketing efforts. You will work with a number of different analytical issues and help lead and drive growth initiatives in all our markets. You will work closely with the CMO and the Nordic marketing team, as well as cross-functional collaboration on growth projects across the organization.
Our dream candidate is ambitious, curious and structured by nature. You have an analytical mind and love to explore insights and discover smarter ways to achieve our goals. You work proactively, are solution-oriented and are able to see the big picture. And last but not least, you share our passion for inspiring our users to be more sustainable in their everyday lives.
As a Strategic Growth Analyst you will:
- Analyze data and use insights to build and execute marketing strategies
- Utilize data and analytics to track, measure and report on the effectiveness of growth marketing efforts
- Be responsible for developing and executing growth marketing strategies to acquire new users and retain existing ones
- Suggest experiments with new channels and tactics to drive user acquisition and engagement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as commercial and core revenue team, to develop and implement growth initiatives
- Support the CMO and the marketing team with data and analytical insights in various projects
- Master degree either within business, finance or marketing from an accredited university/college
- 2-5 years experience from management consulting or agency is a plus
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and are able to think strategically and creatively to achieve business goals
- Are capable of independently driving projects forward
- Have a highly data-driven, analytical and self-propelled mindset
- Can move quickly from idea to execution, and are not afraid to test new things
- Experienced in working with marketing strategy and/or growth marketing within the digital landscape is desirable, but not mandatory
- Fluent in English and either Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
What we offer:
- An opportunity to gain work experience within a number of different areas in a growth company
- The possibility to take part in a young, dedicated and fast-paced team that is growing rapidly
- A possibility to participate in an exciting journey going forward, and help Tise grow to the next level
- A possibility to help on the way to a more sustainable planet through engaging young people everywhere in buying second hand instead of new
- Competitive terms and stock options
You apply by sending in your CV, cover letter and academic transcript (in either Norwegian or in English).
Application deadline: 5th February 2023
We love fashion, but the clothing industry is speeding towards environmental disaster. We want to fight that!
With Tise, our goal is to make it easy, fun and inspiring to sell and buy second hand?? ??
- Maridalsveien 64 J, 0183 Oslo
- IT - programvare,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
strategi, analyse, growth, innsikt og analyse, growth marketing
|Sist endret||23. jan. 2023 16:24|