Bank Norwegian is looking for a new Credit Risk & Analytics Director
- Bank Norwegian ASA
- Credit Risk and Analytics Director
- Lead the Credit Risk & Analytics department which holds 13 full-time positions, where there will be three direct reports
- Ensure progress and quality in the departments various projects and deliveries
- Responsible for leading the banks development, implementation and monitoring of its credit risk and scoring models
- Lead the local credit committee and present the departments suggestions and findings in regards to changes or adjustments to the banks models, and/or policies.
- Have an overview and ensure compliance of the relevant regulatory requirements the bank must meet, in close cooperation with the legal and compliance departments
- Responsible for the Expected Credit Loss (ECL) analysis in cooperation with Finance/CFO
- Contribute to the relevant forums for credit risk and monitoring on a Group level
- Ensure high quality of data documentation and provide relevant information and data to Risk Control and Finance
Who are you?
We believe that our next CR&A Director has relevant experience and competence from Credit Risk and/or Analytics, in a leadership-role where you have managed team-leaders and specialists. To succeed it is crucial that you have good communicational skills, high integrity, and have the ability to create good relations across the bank and the Group’s various departments.Qualifications:
- Relevant experience from a leadership role from Credit Risk and/or Analytics
- An expert within Credit Risk and Credit Risk Modeling from a similar bank, Consumer Finance institutions or other relevant areas from Analytics.
- Experience with pricing models and profitability analysis, and/or Data Science methodologies as well as Business Intelligence (BI) would be an advantage
- Strong numerical understanding, and capability of understanding complex challenges through the use of data and analytics.
- A high level of strategic thinking and ability to strategize in cooperation with the Group Director of CR&A and the team.
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory requirements in Consumer Finance in Norway and the Nordics.
- Relevant education background at masters or higher – i.e., economics, mathematics, finance, business or similar
- Fluent English speaker, and preferably professional ability in one of the Scandinavian languages.
If this has you interested, we hope to see your application. If you have any questions about the position, the bank, or if you are curious and would like an informal chat to get more information – please do not hesitate to reach out to our recruitment partners in Orion Search, Kristian Knudsen (928 00 000) or Stian Iversen (995 27 314).
Bank Norwegian is a fully digital bank with more than 1,7 million customers across the Nordics, Spain, and Germany. We have a simple and transparent product portfolio consisting of unsecured loans, credit cards, savings accounts, and relevant insurances. We are working to create user-friendly digital products that make it easy for our customers to keep track of their personal economy.
Even though we have more than 15 years of banking experience, we are one of the most innovative niche banks in Europe. We serve our customers in six different markets from one location in Fornebu, in the outskirts of Oslo. Currently the bank employs around 160 employees representing 21 nationalities. At Bank Norwegian we value our lean and collaborative culture with flat structure. We believe that our diversity and unbureaucratic way of working is a strength that makes it easier to be agile and deliver upon our customers’ expectations.
Bank Norwegian is a branch of Nordax Bank AB (publ). Together with Nordax we are a clear market leader with more than 2 million customers and 600 employees. The combined company is the largest independent specialist bank in the Nordics. Nordax and Bank Norwegian share the same values; We are wholehearted, We collaborate, We take the lead. Our values and sustainability are important for our bank and is integrated in everything we do
- Snarøyveien 36, 1364 Fornebu
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Analytics, Credit Risk, Regulatory Requirements, Leadership, Strategic Thinking
Spørsmål om stillingen
Snarøyveien 36, 1364 Fornebu
|Sist endret||20. des. 2022 14:06|