Exciting opportunity as a CFI Manager in Yinson Renewables!
- Yinson Renewables AS
- Corporate Finance & Investments Manager
Yinson is passionate about meeting the world’s energy demands in a sustainable way. To achieve this, we believe in attracting great employees through the creation of a vibrant, progressive workplace that puts people first. We’re always on the lookout for experienced and passionate individuals to be part of the team, working and collaborating effectively to make a difference and create impact with individuals, corporations, governments and the business world.
We are looking for a Corporate Finance & Investments Manager to join our Renewables team. The position will preferably be located in UK, however, we can consider candidates to be located in Oslo.
The Corporate Finance & Investments Manager is accountable for the corporate finance affairs of the company, including corporate finance transactions (e.g., mergers & acquisitions, disposals, initial public offerings, rights issuance, private placement, debt financing) and strategic review work for the company.
- To manage project finance loan structuring, origination, documentation and completion. Including negotiation with lenders, counsels and various internal and external parties,
- To originate various structured corporate loans including equity loans,
- To perform project debt capital market origination and execution. Including bond, perpetual and various structured investment products,
- Lead the investment assessment process through the preparation and review of robust financial/valuation models, board papers and analysis of the investment details,
- Perform business and contract reviews and negotiate with stakeholders,
- Review and evaluate potential mergers and acquisitions, IPO and various equity linked corporate exercises,
- Manage a wide range of corporate advisors (e.g, investment banks, solicitors, placement agents, equity capital advisory, brokerage advisory and various regulatory bodies),
- To explore investment opportunities in potential energy infrastructure projects (e.g, solar, wind, etc),
- Involvement in strategic planning from a corporate perspective,
- Coordinate internal departments on various matters such as tax, finance, accounting and operations,
- Lead the due diligence process related to corporate exercises (including acquisitions, divestitures, capital market exercises) which involves both internal and external parties,
- Support ad hoc investment and business decisions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting or Finance,
- CFA charter holder and/or recognised accounting degree of finalist in Accounting Professional (e.g. ACCA / CIMA / CPA) is desirable,
- At least 7 years of work experience ( with at least 4 years in corporate finance) in Investment Banking/ Big 4/ Boutique M&A Advisory firms/ Private Equity firms,
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Excel (financial modelling and valuations),
- Proficient in the use of other Microsoft applications,
- Knowledge and experience of accounting, tax and legal related matters will be a benefit,
- Experience within the Renewables sector will be an added advantage.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written,
- Organised, responsible and punctual,
- Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- An ability to interact proactively with management and staff at all levels of the organisation,
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of tasks and deliverables,
- A self-starter, who is able to work by themselves, but also be part of a wider team,
- Flexibility with workdays and some travel can be expected.
Our global team consists of passionate individuals who are highly skilled in their work, and who share a common vision to develop innovative and sustainable solutions. We are a value-based organisation, meaning that we live and operate by the following values: ROADS - Reliable, Open, Adaptable, Decisive and Sustainable. We offer a host of learning and development opportunities, a safe and reliable working environment, and a competitive compensation package.
Yinson is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for all employees. We strive for an inclusive workforce with employees of different cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, perspectives, networks, sexual orientation, functional ability, and language.
Yinson is determined to do our part in the global movement towards a low-carbon, climate resilient environment - In March 2021, we established our Climate Goals to be carbon neutral by 2030 and net zero by 2050. Our climate targets have been set to be fully consistent with the ambitious goals of the Paris Agreement. These form part of Yinson’s overarching sustainability focus that drives us to contribute as much as possible to strengthen the world’s collective foundation for a durable, equitable and sustainable economy.
If you have the suitable qualifications and skills for this position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter. Whilst we sincerely appreciate all applications, we will only contact those candidates that we wish to interview.
Yinson, established in 1983, is a world leading energy solutions provider, with a network of over 1 800 employees working in 16 strategic locations worldwide. Yinson currently operates four business divisions - Offshore Production, Renewables, Green Technologies, and Offshore Marine. Yinson Renewables was established in 2019 and has already positioned itself for growth in a rapidly developing market.
Yinson's vision for renewables is to be a major IPP, where we will build, own and operate renewable generating assets. The primary focus will be on onshore wind and solar, but may also include offshore wind, hydro and other opportunities.
Yinson Renewables is one of four business units under Yinson Holdings Berhad (“Yinson”) which is a global energy infrastructure and technology company, listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. Yinson’s growth has been rapid, supported by the acquisition of a Norwegian FPSO operator in 2014. As a result the company has a significant presence in Oslo with over 80 employees. The four business units include Yinson Production one of the largest independent FPSO leasing companies globally, Yinson Renewables, Yinson GreenTech which invests in novel green businesses across the marine, mobility and energy segments & Regulus Offshore which owns and charters offshore support vessels (OSVs).
The Group is recognised for its leadership position in sustainability and ESG. It set its Climate Goals to be carbon neutral by 2030 and net zero by 2030 and is actively implementing solutions, through its business units, towards a low carbon future.
We are a dynamic organisation with great customers, an equal opportunity employer, and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
- Olav Vs gate 5, 0161 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering
finans, ivestering, corporate finance, CFI, kapitalforvaltning
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Nicolai Mønster
- HR Manager & Business Partner
- Ivan Tan
- Global Head (Joint), Corporate Finance and Investments
Olav Vs gate 5, 0161 Oslo
|Sist endret||4. jan. 2023 10:00|