- Radisson Blu Hotel, Trondheim Airport - Food & Beverage
- Head chef
Do you crave the taste of success? Can you handle the heat in the kitchen and keep your team cool at the same time? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Kitchen Team has a taste for developing the flavors to cook up a storm and strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Head Chef, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Head Chef:
- Ensures the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel are delivered to the highest level
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to inquiries and problem resolution
- Develops and implements plans where kitchen initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Leads and manages the kitchen team, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes the performance of the food offering, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Head Chef:
- Proven experience in kitchen with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
What We Offer:
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Becoming a part of the #4 Best Employer in the Travel & Leisure industry globally, ranked by Forbes in 2021
- Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
- We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
- Participate and live Responsible Business every day together with our team members in the hotel and in the local communities where we work on creating shared value, better futures and a better planet for all
- A workplace covered by collective agreement
- Special prices for employees at our own restaurants
- An international workplace with colleagues and guests from all over the world
- Employee canteen with homemade food
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Radisson blu Airport has an ideal location at Værnes airport, and offers beautiful views of both the airport and the nearby fjord. Both business and leisure travelers will find Radisson Blu a convenient base for exploring Norway's culture and a wide selection of attractions.
Training Experience, Staff Scheduling, Cleanliness, Food Safety, Food Preparation
|Sist endret||10. nov. 2022 12:53|