Sales Director Hospitality Sector in a rapidly growing FoodTech company
- TotalCtrl AS
- Sales Director
TotalCtrl is playing a key role in transforming the food industry, not just by having developed an innovative and in-front technology, but also by taking a strong position as thought leader within food waste prevention.
TotalCtrl is the result of amazing people working together. We are a strong and hardworking team that are driven by people, planet and profit. Are you our next TotalCtrl’er?
The company has had an exciting journey so far and in order to write the next chapter in our story, we are looking for a Sales Director Hospitality Sector located in the Oslo area.
We are currently focusing on the Nordic Hospitality Sector and in particular the large hotel chains but will rapidly expand to other geographies and sub-segments of the Sector.
As Sales Director Hospitality Sector, you will have full responsibility for achieving the desired sales targets in the segment, you will have sales responsibility for a defined sub-segment, and you will have the personnel responsibility for a sales team. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the competitive situation, demand development, market mechanisms and everything that may be relevant to understanding the Hospitality Sector and adapting the company's way of operating to achieve its goals.
- Develop and maintain a plan for the segment with sales targets, needs for product development, pricing policy, distribution channels, communication tools and campaigns.
- Manage your sales team, lead, and coach them to ensure that we meet our goals in the segment.
- In addition to leading the Hospitality Sales team, you will also have a defined set of customers that will be your direct responsibility
Experience & Expertise:
Sales experience and an extensive high-level network in the Hospitality Sector, a degree or background in the sector itself would be helpful to fully understand its mechanisms.
- Ability to influence, engage and motivate highly talented people to inspire great performance across departments and sites
- Outstanding sales management skills
- Ability to establish a relationship based on trust with customers
- Ability to communicate, observe and listen
- Ability to close sales
- Flexibility and willingness to experiment
- Excellent communication skills (English & Norwegian)
- Excellent presentation skills (English & Norwegian)
- Minimum full professional Norwegian
- An exciting role with big impact on shaping the future of the food industry.
- Talented and highly experienced colleagues who love to solve problems together
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible office spaces
- Personal motivation letter explaining why you are a great fit for the Sales Director role at TotalCtrl.
If you want to contribute to scale and develop an ambitious Norwegian tech company, and join a group of passionate, dedicated, relentless and caring people, we would like to hear from you.
All applications are treated confidentially.
TotalCtrl's vision is to revolutionize the food industry by eliminating food waste, increasing food traceability and ensuring a circular food system. Through our innovative technology we save valuable resources for our customers, in addition to having a positive impact on the climate.
Throughout the company’s lifetime, TotalCtrl has received 43 awards for impact and proven customer value. Most recently the company was named one of the Top 10 Food and Beverages Tech Solution Providers in Europe 2020 by Food and Beverages Tech Review Magazine, awarded the 2020 Impact Award for ClimateLaunchpad’s best-performing alumni by ClimateLaunchpad, nominated as a startup of the year for Norway and one of the Top 5 Food Waste Management Solutions Impacting Smart Cities.
- 0164 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Hotell og overnatting,
- IT - programvare,
- Salg / Løsningssalg,
salg, ledelse, b2b, saas, bærekraft
|Sist endret||26. sep. 2022 17:05|