Chief Commercial Officer in a rapidly growing foodtech company!
- TotalCtrl AS
- Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer to fast growing FoodTech company
TotalCtrl TotalCtrl is playing a key role in transforming the food industry, not just by having developed an innovative and in-front technology, but also by taking a strong position as thought leader within food waste prevention.
TotalCtrl is the result of amazing people working together. We are a strong and hardworking team that are driven by people, planet and profit. Are you our next TotalCtrl’er?
The company has had an exciting journey so far and in order to write the next chapter in our story, we are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer to run the whole commercial side of our business.
The Commercial side of our company consist of Sales, Customer Success (delivery), and Marketing. Collectively they work to make our company, our products and services stand out from the competition in owned and paid channels, and they ensure that all potential buyers of our products and services reach a full understanding of the value we bring to them and their clients. The overarching goal is to sell more.
The Chief Commercial Officer (“CCO”) will drive development and execution of a commercialization strategy for TotalCtrl. The CCO will be in charge of building the commercialization infrastructure needed, including structuring and growing the organization to drive market adoption of the company’s products and be responsible for revenue growth within the organization. In addition, the CCO will be play a key role in building a strong commercialized organization.
The CCO will take a global perspective on market opportunities and lead in the assessment and prioritization of geographic as well as market segments.
- An exciting and independent role with big impact on shaping the future of the food industry.
- Talented and highly experienced colleagues who love to solve problems together
- Competitive compensation (salary and stock option grants – details to be agreed)
- Flexible office spaces.
If you want to contribute to scale and develop an ambitious Norwegian tech company, and join a group of passionate, dedicated, relentless and caring people, we would like to hear from you.
All applications are treated confidentially.
If you have any questions regarding TotalCtrl and the position, contact our CEO Charlotte Aschim or our sales representative Oddvar.
For more information about TotalCtrl, check out www.TotalCtrl.com, our popular podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/2UaUpo899USgDSrOzKSHkx
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Deliver strategic and operative leadership for the Sales, Marketing, PR, and Customer Success team in pursuit of the company’s overall business goals.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company
- Develop and manage sales & marketing operating budgets and sales strategies across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated targets and budgets.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Participation in the executive team, reporting directly to CEO
Experience & Expertise:
- Master degree in sales/marketing/business or similar
- Ability to influence, engage and motivate highly talented people to inspire great performance across departments and sites
- Have successful experience in growing a business through a scale up
- Outstanding sales management skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercialization strategies in early-stage / growth companies
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, diverse and changing environment
- Ability to balance being highly analytical and creative
- Experience from technical solution selling
- Excellent communication skills (English & Norwegian)
- Evangelist presentation skills (English & Norwegian)
- Minimum full professional Norwegian
TotalCtrl's vision is to revolutionize the food industry by eliminating food waste, increasing food traceability and ensuring a circular food system. Through our innovative technology we save valuable resources for our customers, in addition to having a positive impact on the climate.
Throughout the company’s lifetime, TotalCtrl has received 43 awards for impact and proven customer value. Most recently the company was named one of the Top 10 Food and Beverages Tech Solution Providers in Europe 2020 by Food and Beverages Tech Review Magazine, awarded the 2020 Impact Award for ClimateLaunchpad’s best-performing alumni by ClimateLaunchpad, nominated as a startup of the year for Norway and one of the Top 5 Food Waste Management Solutions Impacting Smart Cities.
- Universitetsgata 2, 0164 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor,
- Kun hjemmekontor
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
ledelse, markedsutvikling, merkevarebygging, markedsstrategi, bærekraft
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Charlotte Aschim
- Founder & CEO
- Oddvar Solemsli
Universitetsgata 2, 0164 Oslo
|Sist endret||26. sep. 2022 17:01|