Manage Customer Success in our fast growing foodtech company!
- TotalCtrl AS
- Customer Success Manager
Do you have passion for sales, love for the customers and want to be part of a team of dedicated and passionate colleagues across sites and countries? TotalCtrl is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team of highly dedicated employees.
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the success of our customers in TotalCtrl.
The position is based in Oslo, but the role will require you to travel to our different sites and countries as we grow. You will be responsible for building the structure and processes for the function and as the customer base grows you will also be responsible for recruiting your team members.
TotalCtrl is playing a key role in transforming the food industry, not just by having developed an innovative and in-front technology, but also by taking a strong position as thought leader within food waste prevention. TotalCtrl is the result of amazing people working together. We are a strong and hardworking team that are driven by people, planet and profit. Are you our next TotalCtrl’er?
Your role as Customer Success Manager in TotalCtrl
This is a new role in TotalCtrl and your primary focus the first year will be to develop the business framework and core processes for Customer Success. The aim is to build the function to be ready for scaling internationally
Reflections: What is Customer Success in TotalCtrl. What do we want to be known for, What shall we deliver to our customers, what competences do we need, what systems do we need, what structures do we need. What does it mean to onboard- and a customer successfully?
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Consulting and challenging our customers towards reaching their business objectives using our products resulting in high retention, growth, and loyalty.
- Growing, and Retaining our customer base through Presale, Onboarding, Adoption, Renewals, and Expansion activities.
- BEING a team player AND a team leader that motivates and lead by example according to our values: honesty, curiosity, inclusion, innovation, kindness, dedication.
- Plan Business Reviews and Commercial workshops. Come up with scalable activities to inspire and train our customers in employee engagement.
- Build on our services and product offering by working closely with Sales, Account Management, and Marketing.
- Push the status quo and be a strong contributor to allowing TotalCtrl to become the market leader in the Nordics.
What you get:
- A unique opportunity to be part of building TotalCtrl from a scale up to a highly successful company.
- Work with highly dedicated and inspiring colleagues that shares your passion for business
- A flexible working environment
- Remote work set up
- A competitive compensation package
If you want to contribute to scale and develop an ambitious Norwegian tech company, and join a group of passionate, dedicated, relentless and caring people, we would like to hear from you.
All applications are treated confidentially.
If you have any questions regarding TotalCtrl and the position, contact our CEO Charlotte Aschim.
For more information about TotalCtrl, check out www.TotalCtrl.com, our popular podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/2UaUpo899USgDSrOzKSHkx
- Team player with ability to work in a distributed and international environment
- Higher university degree (Bachelor’s degree minimum)
- It would be brilliant if you have working experience from HoReCa, preferable (hotels or restaurants)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in pre-sales, account management, customer success or similar roles
- Strong motivation to engage with customers and passionate about customer success
- Strong understanding of the complexities of the SaaS world and how to ensure customers have a successful journey and experience
- Self-driven and proactive at identifying and executing on opportunities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
TotalCtrl's vision is to revolutionize the food industry by eliminating food waste, increasing food traceability and ensuring a circular food system. Through our innovative technology we save valuable resources for our customers, in addition to having a positive impact on the climate.
Throughout the company’s lifetime, TotalCtrl has received 43 awards for impact and proven customer value. Most recently the company was named one of the Top 10 Food and Beverages Tech Solution Providers in Europe 2020 by Food and Beverages Tech Review Magazine, awarded the 2020 Impact Award for ClimateLaunchpad’s best-performing alumni by ClimateLaunchpad, nominated as a startup of the year for Norway and one of the Top 5 Food Waste Management Solutions Impacting Smart Cities.
- Universitetsgata 2, 0164 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor,
- Kun hjemmekontor
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
- Kurs og opplæring,
SAAS, Key account manager, Manager, Bærekraft, Impact
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2022 16:18|