Are you our new Head of Solution Engineering?
- GlobalConnect AS
- Head of Solution Engineering
Do you want to bring the best network solutions to your customers?
GlobalConnect believes that the current network solutions need a thorough upgrade to truly support our customer’s digital journey. Too many customers are still stuck on old network solutions that don’t provide the flexibility, security, and quality that is required today. Are you ready to be a driving force in that upgrade by building customer-centric solutions based on our Managed SD-WAN and Managed LAN/Wifi platforms?
What will you do?
As Head of Solution Engineering, your mission is to lead Solution Engineers in Norway and make sure that our customers get the best possible network solution for their needs. Solution Engineering is offering technical support to our sales team in the presales phase and working out the detailed solution design of the customer solutions after the deal is done. The team is also in charge of the first installations and of handing over the rollout to our implementation technicians, once the solution design is done and tested. You and the team will work closely with the product management and platform development team to ensure that all solutions are designed, implemented, and documented to ensure easy operation and high stability of the solution afterward.
What will GlobalConnect do?
We offer an opportunity to work on new technologies, a steep learning curve, and a chance to become a leader in the Nordics on the newest network solutions and platforms. We are a growing business with a strong dedication to building managed end-to-end connectivity to enterprise customers in the Nordic region, and the goal is to make it as easy as possible for them to get a great network solution. We are determined to change the status quo of the telco business through new technology, and focus on customer requirements and thought leadership.
About the team
You will be a part of Solution Engineering Management team of 4 passionate leaders. A Manager who can add a degree of commercial understanding, as well as technical understanding, would act as a complement to the existing management team. You will also be a part of a passionate group of people in the Solution Engineering department, where we pride ourselves on our ability to work together as a team. In this team, you can always trust our colleagues to help out. We come from different backgrounds, experience, nationality, age, and gender, and we aim to have fun at work. We work cross-borders as one team, with focus on local customers. You will be leading Solution Engineering team in Norway, and you will work closely with colleagues in Sweden and Denmark
Roles and Responsibilities
As Head of Solution Engineering Norway, you will be responsible for establishing and executing the following responsibilities:
• Inspire, develop and expand the Solution Engineering team in Norway
• Line management responsibility in Norway and professional dimension, leading the initiatives across locations and borders.
• Navigate effectively in the organization, primarily in Oslo/Norway
• Be the insisting ambassador for high-standards
• Continuously push to develop the processes and the company to meet customer demands
Skills and Qualifications
We seek a Manager who has experience in Telco, IT, or similar areas, being able to lead and inspire specialists within Customer Network Solution design
• You understand what is required to develop, deliver, and manage WAN services and are used to handle enterprise customers and complex products.
• You are an inspiring leader with a high drive, take ownership and responsibility to execute.
• You are an excellent communicator and understand that this is a key skill for employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
• You proactively lead the team in identifying and fixing issues, before they become a problem for the customer.
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• We imagine you have several years’ experience within the field and looking to learn and grow professionally.
Interviews will be held as we get the applications, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Loreta Raulicke +4798646500
We connect people and organizations across society. It starts with the foundation of our digital infrastructure and ends with all the things we enable. We strive to simplify the complicated and live by our customer promise - being easy to work with.
GlobalConnect is owned by EQT and is the fastest growing provider of connectivity solutions and digital infrastructure across Northern Europe. We are the result of recent mergers between Broadnet, GlobalConnect and IP-Only - now operating as one company in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Germany and Finland. Our 1 650 employees ensure that we are the main challenger on each market by delivering secure and future proof solutions to some of the world’s largest companies, as well as to private households and everything in between.
We have digitized societies across the Nordics for more than two decades. Our purpose is what drives us to continue - turning visions into reality by empowering society with connectivity.
- Snarøyveien 36, 1364 Fornebu
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
it, Teamlead, Network, Tech
|Sist endret||29. jul. 2022 15:36|