CCO - ScoutDI AS
- ScoutDI AS
Do you want to lead the commercial journey of a pioneering technology?
ScoutDI is currently undergoing rapid growth, and are experiencing large, international market traction for their drone inspection system. The goal is to change how inspections of valuable assets is done; make them automatic, more precise and seamless.
As CCO, you will be responsible for end- to end commercialization of the company, creating new partnerships and transforming insight to build and develop our sales- and marketing strategies.
The CCO will lead the sales and marketing team and be a vital part of the management group.
- Develop and incorporate our international sales and marketing strategy aimed at accelerating growth.
- Grow and manage partnership network to leverage local presence within key markets and territories.
- Active contributor to sales activities.
- Build and develop a proactive sales and marketing team, focusing on key metrics.
- Travel to customers, partners and trade events for demonstrations and knowledge sharing.
- Study industry trends and create an effective business plan based on commercial opportunities.
- Active contributor in the management team on how to develop the company towards future goals.
- Proven track record of building an international sales team as commercial director.
- Experience in selling SaaS or experience in Oil & Gas, Energy or Industrial Inspection would be an asset.
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English, both verbal and written.
- Technology focused and interested in startup environment.
ScoutDI is offering an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software products as part of a fast-growing, high-tech company in Trondheim.
The position reports to the CEO and is a part of the management team.
Further inquiries can be made to Visindi by Nils Jørgen Tømmerås, tel. +47 971 84 166 or ScoutDI by CEO Nicolai Husteli, tel. +47 996 28 010. All inquiries are treated in confidence, also towards our client in the initial phase, if requested. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible to www.visindi.no.
ScoutDI is a start-up company and a spin-out from the Department of Engineering Cybernetics at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). The company develops a complete drone inspection system for inspection of confined spaces and indoor industrial assets. It lets you fully digitize inspection processes and eliminates the need for scaffolding or climbing. The drone can navigate safely indoors due to an onboard 3D lidar as well as sophisticated algorithms for 3D mapping and localization. ScoutDI also develops cloud-based software that lets you follow inspections in real-time from a remote location, as well as annotate findings with their precise location in a 3D model of the asset and generate reports.
salg, markedføring, internasjonalt, teknologi, drone/RPAS
|Sist endret||24. mai 2022 08:53|