- Andøya Space
- Quality Manager
Do you want to be a part of the team which is currently shaping the Norwegian and European space future?
Andøya Spaceport is in the process of creating a European launch service for small satellites, and is looking for a Quality Manager that shall establish and maintain a quality management system for Andøya Spaceport AS in line with the quality management system of Andøya Space AS.
The Quality Manager is responsible for monitoring compliance in accordance with the Spaceport compliance matrix, define and implement the methodology and monitor the Document Management System.
The Quality Manager shall have a good knowledge and overview of relevant laws, regulations, and internal requirements for the spaceport and encouraging compliance towards them.
The job will be based in Andøya. Start up as soon as possible.
- Take ownership of the quality policy and make sure it is understood and applied within the company
- Support process owners within the Andøya Spaceport with methodologies to create safe, efficient, and user-friendly procedures
- Plan and run internal audits within the scope of Andøya Space quality management
- Encourage and maintain the reporting culture and the “just culture”
- Coordinate and follow up non-conformance reports within Andøya Spaceport
- Monitor and evaluate internal processes
- Collaborate with the management team to set quality benchmarks/KPI’s
- Participate in the Andøya Space “Kvalitetsleder forum” as the Spaceport representative
Qualifications - education
- Quality program leadership experience from an ISO 9001 (or equivalent) certified company
- Background from highly regulated industry, such as space industry or a similar, aerospace or oil & gas
- Expert to work in close collaboration with operational safety in a high-risk environment with a proactive safety culture and “just culture”
- Good English skills, both written and oral
- Good IT-skills, experience with Office
- It must be possible to obtain a Norwegian Security clearance
- ISO 9001 auditor certification
- Knowledge of national or international space law
- Background from working with other standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, guidelines from the Norwegian Directory for Civil Protection
- Norwegian skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured, system oriented and capable to implement digital IT solutions and facilitate the usage of them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to train and motivate staff for accountable quality work
We offerAndøya Spaceport aims to create a modern and smart spaceport for the future and can offer you a dynamic and diverse work environment. You will be given the opportunity to grow your skills and to set your mark in one of Norway’s emerging industries. Andøya Space group also offers good staff insurance, pension schemes, social benefits, and welfare schemes.
Andøya Space is a Norwegian aerospace company. We enable scientists to explore Earth’s atmosphere with sounding rockets, balloons, unmanned aircraft and advanced ground-based instrumentation. We enable engineers to test new aerospace and defense related technology. We educate and inspire the next generation scientists and engineers. We are now working to establish Norway’s - and Europe’s - launch facility for small satellites.
- Bleiksveien 46 og/eller Nordmela, 8480 Andenes
- Industri og produksjon
|Sist endret||5. apr. 2022 13:46|